A woman's heart should be so hidden in God that a man has to seek Him just to find her.” - Max Lucado
Dear Single Men: there is a wife in waiting who can fulfill your needs & give you your heart's desire, but you can miss her if you allow temporary sexual thrills with different women to ruin your chance at a fulfilling, passionate life-long love affair with a beautiful woman who wants to be ur heart's desire. Bouncing from bed to bed, woman to woman diminishes the natural desire given to u to practice with ur wife. Detach yourself from cheap thrills & the woman of your dreams will appear. ~Ty Adams quotes
"I want to be pursued. I want to be courted and sought as a future wife. I want it to be clear that your interested in me where theres no guessing games. I want u to clearly exhibit your intentions so that I can make an informed decision on if I want to be part of what u are seeking. Show me...not just tell me. And when you do this out of right intention and good deed, showing me u got my back and ur for me, you will begin to experience the sweet nectar of my fruit and won't wanna the taste of another woman". Fashionique
We all have a lists, right? Some are shorter or longer than others......here's mine:
- intelligent and well rounded
- fun and free spirited
- energetic and work out
- sweet and considerate
- passionate and loving
- outgoing and adventurous
- love to laugh; silly at times
- sassy and sophisticated
- business minded and goal oriented
- giving and dedicated
- faithful and attentive
- balanced in good standard morals and values
- I love the Lord and attend church
- a mix of old school and modern day flavor
- know the art of "courting" a woman. It seems this has been lost due to "quickstart romances" which is a major mistake. Take the time to actually date, go out and get to know each other. Build and grow...not jump.
- Don't play games... I don't have time for games. If I smell it, I'm out. Bottom line. I cannot, I reiterate, absolutely cannot stand mind or strategic games to supposedly test my authenticity or for u to test how far u can take some crazy tactic with me....... Some examples below:
"You're waiting for me to make the first move......waiting for me to call first........waiting for me to offer the first date. Going dutch. Listen, I'm a lady with many old fashioned values that many men can't relate to which includes expecting a MAN to pursue me. If you're that guy that likes an aggressive, new age woman chasing after u, it isn't me. That's sheer, utter ridiculousness brought on by a misconstrued perception of female independence and that's one reason y dating is so crazy and challenging. Revisit my anthem above for clarification.........and if u still don't get it or can't relate, bypass my page and move forward.
- not a text junkie. I'M NOT AN AVID TEXTER as I believe in communication the old fashioned way...actually talking on the phone. U know the sound of a man's voice stirs up the feeling and emotion in women....not texts. TEXT JUNKIES stay away :)
- are not hood or a thug. I don't date thuggish, ruggish, ghetto men. I like class n sophistication.
- mature....I'm open to dating guys just a tad younger than me but if you're immature, it's a wrap.
-intelligent; challenge me intellectually with good conversation and no potty mouths (I don't care for profuse cursing, major turnoff)
- athletic, in shape and at least 5'9" (I'm not into overweight men)
- attractive and well groomed ( I also love a good smelling guy but not drenching stink with cologne-yuk!)
- past the old relationship baggage. Don't punish me for the women who used, abused and mistreated u. I didn't do it.....start fresh with me and don't give me the short end of the stick.
- attentive.....compassionate and passionate. I love a man that showers me with attention. U know, many women fall off and cheat in relationships for lack of this.
- a go getter. U don't sit back and wait but go after what u want...What's the old saying? U snooze, u lose.
- generous and financially secure
- outgoing, adventurous, spontaneous ( enjoy dining n hanging out, traveling, experimenting with different interests. Again i state, I like being spontaneous)
- laughable and likes having a good time...I love to be silly and laugh!
- honest, respectful, faithful and kind
- balanced in good standard morals and values
- have a sense of modesty and decency in how u present and carry yourself ( no half naked pic men, throwing gang signs, flashing money, etc )
-spiritual and God fearing
So...lets connect, converse, laugh, learn and drive from there.....:) Talk to u soon! :):) Take Care
AND I DO DATE OUTSIDE MY RACE...:)
P.S. Please greet me as a person, not a sex kitten or toy. I cannot stand the "hey sexy", "damn, u sexy as hell", " u fine as a mutha%^$#@" or "hey mami". Really? Where's the respect?