I'm looking to meet people who are sane, witty, funny, sincere, and looking to build a friendship and possibly more with someone with those same qualities and more! Spirituality (not denominations or labels) is important to me; you should believe that there is someone bigger than me and you. I enjoy helping others and am big into contributing to my community through volunteerism, so on some level you should be doing something to contribute to the well-being/protection of others. Pay it forward. I'm anti-stress, so if that's your middle name, you're are not the father. Ha! I couldn't resist the Maury reference. I love to laugh and have a good time. If you're in send me a message.
**I have pics, but they're private. If you're interested send a message**
The Truth by me: I don't have a model's figure or a flat stomach, but I am me. I eat food. I have curves, more fat than I should, AND I'm beautiful. Some people love me, some like me, and some don't. I'm okay with that. I have done good and I have done bad. I go without make-up most days and I generally don't spend hours doing my hair. I can be random and silly. I don't take myself or anyone else too seriously...life's too short and I want to laugh and enjoy it to the fullest. I don't pretend to be someone I'm not- I am who I am and I love me! I figure, you should just be yourself because you can only put on a show for a little bit then your true colors will show through anyways. If I love you, I do it with all of my heart. That is all.
Let me be the one to clarify since some people are confused.
1. Legally separated does not equal single.
2. Legally separated equals... (wait for it)... legally separated.
3. I'm not interested in dating anyone who is not single. This includes people who are legally separated.
4. I'm not looking for sex on POF! Really?! #1 A woman doesn't have to look far to find that- no need to search the world wide web. #2 If I was seeking booty calls I would've written that in the first and only sentence of this profile.
5. Friends with Benefits = Sex. Refer to clarification #4.
6. If you use the words 'pacific' and 'specific' interchangeably, then we are probably not going to work out. Scratch that. We won't work out.
7. I know times are hard, but if you are unemployed you generally aren't a qualified applicant though exceptions may be made for persons who are laid off from companies who offered retirement plans while you were employed and offered severance packages when you left. Not because you aren't a good person, but because your priorities shouldn't be on dating for a variety of reasons. I need to be someone's priority. IJS P.S. I'm happy to help you with your resume though.
8. If you put 'prefer not to say' in the 'do you have a car' line, unless it's because you live in NYC or take a jet plane everywhere you go, we won't work out.
9. If you live with your mom/dad, you aren't qualified. Extenuating circumstances may be considered (i.e. illness, it's temporary: 6 mos until you find your own place). If you have to look up the word extenuating then this exception does not apply to you.
10. Lastly, gold teeth, funky breath/body odor are BOTH are immediate disqualifiers.
Love, Peace, and Soooouuuul! R.I.P. Don
I could give suggestions, but I'll let you take the lead. lol
Let me help you out though...dating is not hanging out at each others' homes at this stage of the game. Nice try though. I may've been born at night, but not LAST night! :-)