I'd rather not tell you all about myself in this profile, because if you're interested, I want to meet you in person! However, you need a little impression of me before you can decide you'd like to know more, so here it is:
1. I'm fairly high energy, active, and a morning person. It's common for people to not be able to keep up with me.
2. I graduated from Cal Poly SLO when I was 20, and currently work in my field of study.
3. I LOVE camping, backpacking, hiking, exploring, and trespassing (to name a few). But do no harm and leave no trace.
4. I'm independent (financially and otherwise). Have been since I was 18.
5. People (men AND women) say I'm attractive, beautiful, sexy... WITHOUT my prompting, haha. I'm VERY satisfied with how I look as well, but it's not a main focus. I just kinda look this way!
6. I'm very creative.
Yes, it's minimal, but I can and will elaborate on everything. You just have to ask! Don't be afraid to message me, I don't have a type, but I do ask that you be relatively fit (not bony, but not obese).
How about I get to know you before we get into any of the really fun stuff. I only say this, because I don't want to go camping with some guy I just met online. That's how people get all chopped up and buried in a shallow grave, unconsensually.
So, instead, I'm gonna describe a date further down the road.
We either pile into your truck or tetris our supplies onto a motorcycle, and head for the desert. Or the mountains. Or cross-country. We can look up some abandoned mining towns and explore there, or scoot up to Mt. Shasta and hike to the peak. We can do a Tough Mudder in Australia, then go snorkeling. We can moto through South America, stop in Machu Picchu, Angel Falls, and the Amazon. Wherever we go, we'll be sampling little coffee shops, popping into specialty museums, and doing the sex in unique places along the way. A lot. We can camp in the bed of your truck, in campgrounds, or the occasional roof of a city building...anywhere really.
But since it all starts with a first date, I'll say this: make it a public place, make it quiet enough to talk (e.g. NOT a bar, not a movie either), inexpensive (e.g. coffee, ice cream), easy to escape from (hey, you might not like me, or vice versa) and make me laugh. I'm a very easy laugher.
And just to clarify: I'm not promiscuous and not looking for a hook up. It's just not my thing = )