I like to get out on my motorcycle and ride (until it burned up at Jonesboro Motorsports a couple of months ago).
My goal is to find my other half to make life complete.
What makes me unique, I am rather blunt with the truth so if you don't want the truth, don't ask.
My taste in music is pretty much anything playing on the radio.
If you are reading this, you were drawn to my site for a reason. Drop me a message and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
If you don't like to laugh or at least find humor in things, keep looking.
I am shy at first, but once you get to know me, it is hard to get me to shut up. LOL
I am the type of guy that is always covering others 6 (that would be the Firefighter in me I guess).
I guess I can be described as a Firefighter with a mix of adrenaline junkie.
There is nothing like boarding an aircraft and mid flight hitting your head on the overhead compartment in turbulence. I have yet to experience it, but I have heard of it from other passengers so I still have hopes (and yes I am a coaster fanatic).
If you think you can get in the front car with me and go inverted half a dozen times, drop me a line. Nothing like having your stomach pulled up into your throat to know your still living.
I have the ability to get along with just about anyone but lie to me once... shame on you, lie to me twice, shame on me. If someone has done something so bad they think they have to lie to you about it (in the hopes you will not find out), it's just not worth it. It is easier to tell the truth and ask for forgiveness.
I have few rules regarding my potential date:
1. Once you say 'I do".. you did and not with me. If your divorced, separated or thinking about getting divorced.. (keep looking).
2. I am brutally honest (one reason my aunt says I am still single). I refuse to lie to make anyone feel better (so the sugar coating goes right out the window).
3. I respect the same in return. ( I am a firm believer in the golden rule) So if you come off to me with an attitude... don't be startled when you get it in return. Does this make me a bad person... no, I just refuse to deal with your BS.
4. If you have children, no problem, if you do not, also no problem. I have noticed my friends children tend to warm up to me quickly, quite a few of them are named after me (why... I don't know).
5. Oh yea, one last one... if you are wanting a rich man.. keep looking, I work for the government which means I am on a government salary. I tend to travel a lot but 99% of it is 'work' related (not that I don't 'try' to have fun in my off time in foreign countries, you never know who or what you will encounter). Could I make more money in another job (most likely), do I care... no.
6. I tend to be headstrong. If you want me 'not' to do something.. tell me to do it. My mom used to tell me you'll catch more flies with honey than vinegar (I never understood WHY anyone would want to catch or attract flies) (refer to #2.).
7. I will take better care of you than I take care of myself (it's the firefighter in me) if and when I can. I trust God to give me what I need when He decides I need it (it's the waiting that is the hardest part). But you have to have Faith that His Will and His Purpose is greater than anything you can imagine. If it IS His Will it shall be done in His Time so I refuse to settle (one reason I feel the divorce rate is so high.. too many people settle for second best and then realize six months/a year/5 years/10 years/(insert your time table here) that they made a mistake and get divorced (refer to #1). Be careful what you ask for, you may just get it. Is this saying if your divorced we cannot be together, depends on the purpose of the divorce (according to my pastor). We can always talk about it.
8. If I give you my heart, it is yours forever. I am not looking to date someone (until I can find someone better). I have been all over the world, met all kinds of cultures and a LOT of beautiful ladies in my travels, no match as of yet.
I tend to stay on the go (as you can tell from my photos) unless I am home cooking dinner and watching a little tv so the question is.... can you keep up?
I tend to have fun no matter where I go (the way I figure it, if I have to be there.. might as well be happy about it you never know who or what you will encounter).
I am a acquired taste, a lot of people cannot take my analytic blunt personality. I am a very practical person. At work, when they need help with someone to go 'hands on', it seems my phone rings.
I just noticed the site has me with the wrong age. Subtract 1 year, not that it matters.
Ah, off to work tomorrow, one of the exempt furloughed workers that is required to work 10-11 hours a day with no pay with the hopes that one day we will get re-reimbursed. Have a great week. (why do I do this again?)
Meet somewhere at a mutually agreed upon place for dinner or drinks. Nothing like O'Charley's late on weekends, great rolls, service, food and atmosphere. The kinda place that reminds you of 'Cheers'. Not that I eat out that much anymore.
After all, you have to at least meet first to see if there is some sort of connection, what can you tell from text? You never know until you actually look into the other persons eyes and view the soul. Most people are happy with the status quo (which is why you are single to begin with), try something new (you might like it).
I am looking for someone who can hold an intelligent conversation. Nothing like meeting someone and the first questions asked to compare is how much do you make. I am gainfully employed, I work long hours ensuring the safety and security of this nation. It kinda makes it hard to go out and meet people but... which is the greater good?
If your interested, send me a message. I will reply (when I get the chance). If not, good luck in your quest (once again refer to #2).