If you like being around easy going people who love to laugh and learn, we could become friends - or maybe more. I'm lucky to enjoy good health, and have a naturally positive outlook on life. Relationships based on respect and communication start with some common interests, but I think some differences keep it interesting. I'm ready to meet a man to share all the good things in life.
A few of my favorite things in no particular order:
Sunsets, cooking with a partner, smooth reds & dark chocolate, grilled artichokes at the Rutherford Grill, good movies, the back of your neck (just checking to see if you're paying attention!), unexpected kisses.
FIVE SECRETS TO A PERFECT RELATIONSHIP:
1. It's important to have someone who helps at home.
2. It's important to have someone who can make you laugh.
3. It's important to have someone you can trust & wants only you.
4. It's important to have someone who knows how to touch & please you.
5. It's absolutely vital that these four people don't know each other!