I live in SF, but travel a lot for my sales job. I covered 8 states last year and now have 4.
- I am very close with my family, and although they live on the East Coast, I see them as much as possible
- I don't like to just sit around and do nothing. I'm really active: work out a lot (kickboxing is my new favorite), I love going out with friends and anything outdoors (snowboarding, hiking, etc.)
- Although I don't have one of my own, I LOVE dogs. So, if you have one ... brownie points.
- I love being at the beach or just near the ocean
- I definitely have a girly side, but am perfectly comfortable "just being one of the guys" ... i.e. beer, football
- I am a big sports fan (go Niners) ... I even named my gold company car Vernon.
- The best way to describe my sense of humor is: quirky, silly, dirty ... I love to laugh and do it often
What I look for in a guy: A good sense of humor, someone who is driven and takes pride in their career but doesn't take everything in life too seriously, someone who enjoys spending time with their family, is active and likes being outside, and is willing to be dragged out on the dance floor (you don't have to be Magic Mike, just stay out there with me for awhile)