I'm Italian and adorable, quirky, silly and blunt. Laughing is something I do best and could NEVER live without (a-duh). Saying exactly what's on my mind is a forte' of mine that either makes people laugh or cringe. I'm somewhat of an introvert, but don't mind being social...for a bit. :) I have a horror of small talk, but enjoy deep convos. I try to live in the present to the best of my ability. Like everyone else, I'm a work in progress- always trying to be a better friend, daughter... human being. I value where I'm at and who I am as a person. I love Sunday brunch, particularly with friends - makes my heart happy. I'm a chick who can chill almost anywhere and be content - ocean views and people watching - wicked. The moon and stars over the ocean on a given night always amaze me and remind of the beauty of our world. I like to take the time to appreciate them.
Yoga and a little walking to and fro (I'm a an urban walker), are essential to my sanity. I work out at the gym to watch important current events like football and inaugural celebrations.
Things that are super important to me: the love of my friends and one-on-one time with them, my dad, time to cultivate me, living eco-friendly as much as possible, my job.
I'm a special educator. My job is awesome and I kick ass at it. I'm also very modest.
I also love to write, create art, and drink wine - lots of it on given occasions.
Reads: Favorite book of all time is The Moon and Sixpence. Truman Capote, John Irving, and Hemingway are awesome. I also gravitate towards books about religion, history, travel, and the metaphysical.
Eats: Fresh and organic. Favs in order - Italian, Korean and Vietnamese - YUM.
Tunes: I listen to Pandora on a regular basis. A few of my stations - Citizen Cope, Neil Young, SOJA, Imagine Dragons, Mary J. Blige, Silversun Pickups - KPFA/NPR lover. And I freely admit there is more than one Justin Bieber song that I like.
Shows: No television, but who needs one with Netflix? Mad Men, How I Met Your Mama, Downtown Abby kind of stuff, Criminal Minds, etc.
Looking for a man who:
- likes affection and intimacy (emotional and physical) and can handle all of these. Please note- I'm not looking for a one night stand or a ****buddy.
- has energy
- can handle a woman with LOTS of spunk, who is opinionated, and who sometimes says the first thing that comes to her mind - it might not always be what you want to hear...
- can be open and honest with his emotions.
- puts in the effort. I'm an amazing and passionate woman. If you put in the effort, so will I.
- lives with integrity, care, and passion in his life. I don't do things half-assed and I want someone similar.
- can be in the moment - in a conversation, sitting on the beach, in a crowd, etc. You are present.
- enjoys continued learning. Be it extended formal education, reading a book of interest...you like to learn and explore.
- wants to build a relationship with a foundation of friendship.