Okay so the profile is a work in progress but here are a few points about me:
1. I'm originally from Port St. Lucie, FL and have lived up North since 2006.
2. I moved to New York City without a job because I wanted to work for the company I currently work. So back in 2006 I packed my bags and met with everyone I could to get into the company. I love my job and could never settle for something where we spend a good portion of our time. I'm the type of guy who will work hard to accomplish goals and appreciate everything. Now I just recently moved to California and am looking forward to meeting new people!
3. I love my family. I'm Irish and currently have part of my family living in Ireland. The rest of my family still lives in Florida.
4. I love to travel, and experience new places. I haven't done much international travel, but definitely plan to soon.
5. Biking, attending games, watching movies, playing sports, and hiking/mountain biking are my favorite hobbies.
I'm always open to meeting new people but would like to meet somebody who is confident and not insecure, ambitious, willing to try new things, competitive, close to their family, and independent. Somebody who just enjoys life.
I like spontaneity, and experiencing new places together. The first date should be some place where both people have never been to. Could be a restaurant, ball game, or activity. Something fun, but also shows that I'm truly interested in getting to know you.