I am a fun loving easy going lady who is looking for a positive upbeat man. Someone who is willing to take the time to become friends first. I enjoy cooking and hanging out at home watching my favorite shows or dinner and a movie. I am a simple woman who enjoys the simple pleasures of life. I dont drink or smoke and I am looking for the same. I have a love for God and my spirituality is important to me.
15 Real Reasons to Date a Nurse:
1. Nurses are compassionate and patient, and are often great listeners.
2. Nurses are super-smart. If you’re into both brains and beauty, your date can deliver.
3. Tired of nursing that hangover? Let an actual nurse work his/her feel-better magic.
4. Nurses have seen bodies of all shapes and sizes — and witnessed every kind of bodily function imaginable. Your insecurities and body quirks will likely leave your date unfazed.
5. No waiting in line. You’ll get a quick diagnosis every time you feel under the weather.
6. The uniform. It’s not just sexy on Halloween. (Translation: those scrubs just look so cute and comfy.)
7. Impressive nerves. Nurses remain calm and collected in pretty stressful situations. You want to be dating a nurse in times of emergency and chaos.
8. Nurses work long hours. So if you want a little alone time, a nurse’s crazy schedule might suit you just fine. (Also, with odd hours come odd date times. Monday afternoon might become the new Friday night.)
9. Nurses make great future parents. No pressure or anything.
10. You’ll be safe. Date a nurse and you’ve got instant access to CPR, safety advice and disease-prevention tips.
11. Awesome “How was your day?” stories. Nurses have endless tales of patient and/or doctor drama.
12. You’ll start to understand the medical jargon on your favorite medical dramas.
13. Nurses will love your thoughtful gestures. They give to others all day and can often feel unappreciated.
14. Nurses understand selflessness, one of the key ingredients to a healthy relationship.
15. Your date saves lives. That’s brag-worthy.