I'm a hard working lady, who is in Outside Sales of the oil field industry. I thoroughly enjoy my job, and all the challenges that it entails. I do like to travel. You can never see, or experience, too much of this beautiful world! I catch myself gravitating to the coast, lake, or river, for a good, stress free weekend. I do like to cook/bake. After being on the road as much as I have, I much prefer a home cooked meal over a night of dining out. Don't get me wrong, I have never said no to eating at Pappadeaux or Ruth's Chris. LOL! I am a die hard Cowboys fan! (yes, there are still a few of us who admit it) Funday Sundays are a must around my house during the football season! I do enjoy live concerts, and music of all genres. I'm open minded to hearing new music, and giving anything a chance. I am fun, a bit sarcastic, funny, and a bit hard headed. I enjoy the outdoors and almost anything you can do outside. I'm not one who likes to sit in the house all the time, but believe me, I do value my lazy days to catch up on rest! I do believe that you must first become best friends before a real relationship can blossom. A few of my turn on/off's are as follows:
5. Men who can get dirty, and then clean up for a night on the town.
6. Knowing what you want, and going for it.
8. A pretty smile
9. A campfire
10. A sense of humor
1. Face and neck tattoo's
2. Flipping off, or throwing gang signs at the camera.
4. Flavor savers
5. Taylor Swift
6. Poor hygiene-keep it clean boys!
7. Head games- I'm in the oil field, I'm not going to cry if you tell me the truth. Be straight forward with me!
8. Cats for a pet
9. Men who drive a Prius or minivan
10. Not doing what you say your going to do.
11. Graphic Tee's
12. Star Wars-or anything of that nature
If there's anything else you would like to know, message me, and we can go from there. :)
A first date needs to be casual, but I'm always up for having some fun. If anything, I've made a friend out of the deal. :)