Been a while since I've been active on here. As Selina says it, tired of the "same old love."
I'm currently traveling a lot for work. I'll eventually be transitioning to a graphic design job (hopefully next year). I'm enrolled in an online program to earn that degree, so I do have to play the responsible card with that one.
As for me, I am goofy, nerdy at times, sarcastic, caring, and a hard worker. I keep people in my life that are worthy & don't waste time and energy on those that aren't. I'm at a crossroads with life in the big picture sense, but I do know what I want and what i don't.
It's there or isn't. I've experienced enough to know fairly quickly. Don't let me intimidate you because I have my act together and don't need anyone. The difference is I want someone to share life with.
I would like to find a guy who wants to do things together (golf, movies, travel, etc), is trust worthy, independent, dependable, and has his stuff together. Prefer an age range +/- 4-5 years from mine. Someone who makes me laugh too.
If you don't hear from me, I wish you the best of luck!!
1) clicking the "want to meet me" button doesn't mean squat
2) multiple messages won't do the trick
3) profile pictures are a must - physical attraction is important
4) I'm not here for FWB
5) I won't waste your time, so don't waste mine
6) I'm not here to interview you; I'm here to get to know you. conversation is required.
7) do you know The Doctor?
8) Bryers or Dryers ice cream?