Like 96% of people on here this is completely new to me. I am pretty good a googling though, so I am not overly concerned. I am an active 26 year old with a great career and a passion for life.
- favorite tv show is seinfeld.. don't know why but it cracks me up
- I always participate in Mo'vember
- played college hockey in canada and the states
- i am not really into the bar scene but i end up there on occasion
- my job has me travel a lot which has its ups and downs
- I am terrible at hot yoga but do it anyway
- I volunteer coach a youth hockey team and believe in giving back to the sport that brought me so much.
- I spoil my nephew to no end and make sure he supports all the proper sports teams (Oilers, Jays, etc)
Anything else, just ask!