*** Before you continue to read, I want to let you know that I'm a mother to boy/girl twins. :) I know it's a major deal breaker for many, but I'd rather be upfront about it than keep it a secret.***
** kik me *ouch*: cloudpotatoes
Because I write soooooo much, I'm going to give you a shortened version of myself so you won't have to read everything below. :)
I'm Paige :) 23 - and down to Earth.
- I'm a pharmacy technician working in the billing department
- I'm a major home body and an introvert. The idea of staying inside and hanging out is much more appealing than being outside. Though, I'm not opposed to looking at the wonderful scenery this world has to offer, but camping and outdoor activities are not my cup of tea.
- I have a Disneyland pass! But I never really go because of the work time that life likes to demand from me. And since it's Deluxe, I'm blocked out most Saturdays when summertime hits.
- I love old school video games and the 80s and 90s genre. :D
- I'm looking to meet someone that you would call a "kindred spirit". Kind of like how Anne of Green Gables described it. I mentioned I was an introvert, being one also means I don't really have any friends, except people I talk to at work and roommates. Not to be all creepy! But there aren't many people I can connect with.
Now for my extensive about me:
My name is Paige. I'm 23 and a really down to Earth type of chick. =] before you read, my about me, as you can see, is pretty much novel like. I know everything should be brief, but I do feel the need to give you a little more idea about myself rather than just the basics.
I work in a pharmacy doing billing for patients' medications. Sounds boring, right? Basically, what I do is obtain a prior authorization for medications that aren't covered on a patient's insurance plan. I just get to sit and stare at a computer all day. :)
Random fact #1: I have an irrational fear for broken toilets. If it starts backing up, I will seriously run away!
I guess I should also mention that I flipping love old school video games, zombies, piercings, tattoos, watching Netflix, sleeping in, Starbucks - especially when the Pumpkin Spice Lattes are in season, bowling, mini golfing, walking around, roller coasters, listening to music, pointing and laughing at people when something unfortunate happens or what they're wearing, and going to the Yard House to try their huge selection of beers.(I'm trying to taste every beer on their list). I love horror movies, Disneyland, and pondering the mysteries in life as well.
I'm a major 80s and 90s fan. I always have some song on from that genre playing in my car on the way to and from work. I love the hair, the quirky style, and just the mood of it all. I'm not called a 90s child for no reason. ^_^
I'm not a huge girly girl but do enjoy making myself look pretty and cluttering the bathroom counter with a ton of makeup. I do like going to malls and getting my nails (barely a manicure as I can't stand to have fake nails) and hair done and my eyebrows threaded. It's so tough for me to even go shopping because I'm really picky on what I wear. I can't do the whole fancy done up look. Jeans and a t-shirt are what I wear most days. I'm seriously so jealous when girls that have that fashion sense can put together really cute looks, though. But I just feel majorly confined in multiple layers of clothing. It's quite terrible.
Random fact #2: I can't stand to ruin something that has a smooth texture to it. For example, you know when you buy a new jar of peanut butter or even plain butter and it has that smooth finish at the top? I can't ruin that.
I love having conversations of anything and everything. Poop jokes and talking about this bizarre world is just fabulous.
When you get to know me, I'm super weird and entertaining but for the most part, I'm kinda shy. But I assure you that I was born with a pinch of awesomeness and a dash of spectacular. Except, because I'm a little bit of an introvert, with an underestimation of "a little bit", I can usually stand to be around 2 other people at most. I really hate huge crowds, so to keep it minimal makes me happy. :] I honestly don't really have the gift of gab, so I'm not an avid talker, so I'm ever so sorry in advance if we ever talk in person and it gets silent and awkward. I'm more of a listener anyway. :)
Random Fact #3: I have a, not exactly a phobia, but a dislike I guess you could say for touching door handles. Especially in public places. I always pull my jacket sleeve up to make sure I don't touch it.
I'll give you some of my "hatreds":
- I'm a major grammar Nazi. It's terrible, I know. But I've always had the knack for English, so I'd rather put it to good use.
- I hate condiments of any kind. Ketchup, mustard, mayo, relish. You name the generals, I hate them. Except salsa - if you consider it a condiment. The hotter it is, the better. :)
- I don't really like chick flicks. I have an adoration for horror movies so much. And for that fact, I actually don't really watch tv.
- One worded answers are not the answers. Or "k" and "lol". How do you respond to those?
- You know how when you're listening to the radio and they seriously play the same 10 songs over and over? Yeah, it's so annoying. *Shakes fist* Because I love my 80s/90s stuff, Jack Fm is what plays on my radio or Pandora. :)
- I absolutely hate the beach. The sand is gross, the air makes you gross, and the water is always cold. >.>
Random Fact #4: I can sing the alphabet backwards. That's the best part of my package deal! :) jkjk
One last thing I should mention is that if by reading this you feel like I'm just some uptight chick, that's fine. I honestly do come off as an ass when I write. I try not to, though. I do have standards for people I want to meet. I know what I like in a person and I know what I value. But I do assure you that I'm really nice.
If you read this whole thing through, I thank you! Even if you never talk to me, I still appreciate it. :)