***Before you continue reading, I must let you know that I'm a mother to boy/girl twins. I know it's a deal breaker for many, so I'd rather be upfront first. :) However, you'd be missing out. Just saying. ;D***
- Kik me *ouch* : cloudpotatoes
- Snapchat: Lepaigeface
Because I write soooooo much, I'm going to give you a shortened version of myself so you won't have to read everything below. :)
I'm Paige :) 24 - and down to Earth.
- I do dabble in cigarettes but not weed.
- I'm a social drinker, but will never have alcohol if I'm out in public with my twins.
- I'm a pharmacy technician working in the billing department: mainly for patients that have hepatitis c.
- I'm a major home body and an introvert. The idea of staying inside and hanging out is much more appealing than being outside. Though, I'm not opposed to looking at the wonderful scenery this world has to offer, but camping and outdoor activities are not my cup of tea.
- I have a Disneyland pass! But I never really go because of the work time that life likes to demand from me. It's premium, though, so I can go whenever. :)
- I love old school video games and the 80s and 90s genre. :D
- I'm looking to meet someone that you would call a "kindred spirit". Kind of like how Anne of Green Gables described it. I mentioned I was an introvert, being one also means I don't really have any friends, except people I talk to at work and roommates. Not to be all creepy! But there aren't many people I can connect with. And it might be for the fact that I just don't like people in general.
Now for my extensive about me:
My name is Paige. I'm 24 and a really down to Earth type of chick. I come from a land down under, where women go to make thunder. =] **I'm not from Australia. I'm California grown. I just really like the quote from Men At Work**.
before you read, my about me, as you can see, is pretty much novel like. I know everything should be brief, but I do feel the need to give you a little more idea about myself rather than just the basics.
I currently work in a pharmacy handling billing and prior authorizations. Relatively speaking, a medication that isn't covered through insurance makes it my job to get it covered. Because of my job position, it allows me to work whenever I want. Only just recently have I started working 10 hour days to make more money. It's tedious, but worth it.
I've recently discovered "smudging" my apartment where you light a bundle of herbs and plants and let the smoke cleanse your house of the negative energy. I promise you I'm not a major hippie, I still wear deodorant and like smooth legs. But to focus on the positive with the absence of negative energy is very refreshing. I also love lighting incense! Often times, I just wanna eat the stick since the fragrance smells so good.
Random fact #1: I have an irrational fear for broken toilets. If it starts backing up, I will seriously run away! I've clogged the toilet twice and just about flipped a **** because I didn't know what to do. -_-
I guess I should also mention that I flipping love old school video games, zombies, piercings, tattoos - I love Legend of Zelda so much, that I got 2 tattoos of them on my hips-, watching Netflix, sleeping in, Starbucks - especially when the Pumpkin Spice Lattes are in season, bowling, mini golfing, walking around, roller coasters, listening to music, pointing and laughing at people when something unfortunate happens or what they're wearing, and going to the Yard House to try their huge selection of beers.(I'm trying to taste every beer on their list). I love horror movies, Disneyland, and pondering the mysteries in life as well.
I'm a major 80s and 90s fan. I always have some song on from that genre playing in my car on the way to and from work. I love the hair, the quirky style, and just the mood of it all. This is where Jack FM comes in.
I'm not a huge girly girl but do enjoy making myself look pretty and cluttering the bathroom counter with a ton of makeup. I do like going to malls and getting my nails (barely a manicure as I can't stand to have fake nails) and hair done and my eyebrows threaded. It's so tough for me to even go shopping because I'm really picky on what I wear. I can't do the whole fancy done up look. Jeans and a t-shirt are what I wear most days, really.
Random fact #2: I can't stand to ruin something that has a smooth texture to it. For example, you know when you buy a new jar of peanut butter or even plain butter and it has that smooth finish at the top? I can't ruin that.
I love having conversations of anything and everything. But I will say that I can't really stand one worded messages or small talk. I text and email, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram too. :)
When you get to know me, I'm super weird and entertaining but for the most part, I'm kinda shy. (Yeah, I know, everyone says that.) But I assure you that I was born with a pinch of awesomeness and a dash of spectacular. Except, because I'm a little bit of an introvert, with an underestimation of "a little bit", I can usually stand to be around 2 other people at most. I really hate huge crowds, so to keep it minimal makes me happy. :]
Random Fact #3: I have a, not exactly a phobia, but a dislike I guess you could say for touching door handles. Especially in public places. I always pull my jacket sleeve up to make sure I don't touch it. You don't know how many people don't wash their hands.
I'll give you some of my "hatreds":
- I'm a major grammar Nazi. It's terrible, I know. But I've always had the knack for English, so I'd rather put it to good use. It makes up for my lack of math and science skills.
- I hate condiments of any kind. Ketchup, mustard, mayo, relish. You name the generals, I hate them.
- I don't really like chick flicks. I have an adoration for horror movies so much. And for that fact, I actually don't really watch tv.
- One worded answers are not the answers. Or "k" and "lol". How do you respond to those?
- You know how when you're listening to the radio and they seriously play the same 10 songs over and over? Yeah, it's so annoying. *Shakes fist*
- I absolutely hate the beach. The sand is gross, the air makes you gross, and the water is always cold. >.>
Random Fact #4: I can sing the alphabet backwards. I'm pretty sure that's my most amazingest trait ever. :p *Take note, this fact is 100% true!*