California transplant living in Dallas. ??
***Before you continue reading, I must let you know that I'm a mother to 3 year old boy/girl twins and a newborn. I know it's a deal breaker for many, so I'd rather be upfront first. :) However, you'd be missing out. Just saying. ;D***
03/30/16: I haven't updated my profile in awhile, so I think I'll add and take away stuff as needed.
To start, If you feel like the stuff I write is way too much, please swipe to the left. I can't stand when people complain that I write too much or it was too long of a read to continue. You're more than welcome to find someone that doesn't feel the need to project their thoughts on paper or a website.
Also, if you're under 24, please don't write me. I'm not really interested in those that are younger than me. Just a preference I have.
- Kik me *ouch* : cloudpotatoes
- Snapchat: Lepaigeface
- IG: Cloudpotatoes
So now that's out of the way, you have 2 options: If you want to learn a little bit about me and keep the rest a mystery or read the longer part later, read the first section. If you want to read the entire spiel about my life, read the 2nd section. xD
I'm Paige. 26 - and down to Earth.
- I'm a social drinker, but even that's rare. I honestly just don't like to drink. Except with an occasional Guinness.
- I'm a pharmacy technician working in the billing department: mainly for patients that have Hepatitis C.
- I'm a major home body and an introvert. The idea of staying inside and hanging out is much more appealing than being outside. I seriously loathe camping and hiking. I've never been active.
- I love old school video games and the 80s and 90s genre. The same goes for 80s and 90s music, too.
- I probably sound like a total Bitxh. I can be, and I know it comes off as such because words lack emotion when you can't put a tone with it. Honestly, I'm not. I'm just really picky on who I decide to let into my life. Like I said, I'm introverted.
Now for my extensive about me:
My name is Paige. I'm 26 and a really down to Earth type of chick. I am totally California grown, but really hate the state I was born in.
I have 3 kids. They're 3 year old twins and a newborn. I love them to death and wouldn't trade them for the world. I'm not going to give the run down about how they'll always be first because it's self explanatory. I won't lie and say that I miss sleeping in. But that will definitely come again when they're older.
I currently work in a pharmacy handling billing and prior authorizations. Relatively speaking, a medication that isn't covered through insurance makes it my job to get it covered. Because of my job position, it allows me to work almost whenever I want.
I have to list some random facts through out this "About Me" portion. I have to make fun of myself before you find out first hand. :p
Random fact #1: I have an irrational fear for broken toilets. If it starts backing up, I will seriously run away! I've clogged the toilet twice and just about flipped a **** because I didn't know what to do. -_- /// To update on this, I'm actually a lot better about the overflow of toilets. Only because I've figured out how to turn off the water.
I could tell you a list of my interests, but honestly, I never really go out and take part on many of these interests. I'll list some of them, though:
- Old school video games. I'm talking about the SNES, GameBoy, original Playstation, Nintendo 64, etc. I love them all. I have an emulator on my computer for the SNES because I like playing Chrono Trigger every once in awhile. Also, I love The Legend of Zelda. So much, I have 2 little tattoos in relation to the game.
- Horror movies. I'm a die hard fan of anything zombie related. I actually really hate movies and can't seem to sit through a movie in a theater, yet I'm perfectly fine sitting on my ass at home watching one.
- This one might make me look like a jerk, but I love to people watch. People can end in unfortunate situations that make me laugh. I'm not talking about the ones that involve them being harmed. Just the ones where you end up laughing.
- Makeup. I know you men don't care for this stuff, but I love buying the next new thing that's popular. Even if it means that I only used it once but I can say that I have it.
- Thinking. It's odd, I know. But I day dream a lot. I think about a lot of different scenarios to whatever issues I'm currently dealing with at the moment. It causes me to overthink and think irrationally, but I can't help it. My mind never shuts off. I feel like I can't write it down either as people will just question me.
I'm a major 80s and 90s fan. I always have some song on from that genre playing in my car on the way to and from work. I love the hair, the quirky style, and just the mood of it all. Right now, I'm really into the band, Tool. That's not to say I don't enjoy music from the proceeding decades. I'm a huge fan of Eminem if that says something. But I'll be honest, while everyone was listening to The Backstreet Boys and 'NSYNC, I was listening to The Beatles. Don't blame me, blame my parents. They were already in their 40s and 50s when they decided to have me.
I'm not a huge girly girl but do enjoy making myself look pretty and cluttering the bathroom counter with a ton of makeup. Other than that, I really only wear jeans and a t-shirt. I can't stand dresses or skirts. They're annoying.
Random fact #2: I can't stand to ruin something that has a smooth texture to it. For example, you know when you buy a new jar of peanut butter or even plain butter and it has that smooth finish at the top? I can't ruin that.
I love having conversations of anything and everything, but really can't stand small talk. I'm a paragraph person unless I'm really mad. You'll either be ignored or receive a really long message. Ha.
When you get to know me, I become super weird. I have a dirty mind and enjoy dirty jokes. My sense of humor is probably stupid to most. It's probably more of a dry sense of humor. I love puns and saying, "That's what she said." My coworker and I always reference something from King of The Hill or Family Guy. I don't know. You'll just have to meet me to get what I'm saying.
Random Fact #3: I have a dislike for touching door handles. Especially in public places. I always pull my jacket sleeve up to make sure I don't touch it. You don't know how many people don't wash their hands.