A full-time student and pleasure seeker,
I find balancing overall intellect with sex-appeal makes everything work just a bit better.
A whole lot of class with a touch of trash;
I rock the spectrum from A to Z.
Let's make it simple:
I love to make the good times last!
I'm a huge bookworm. Catch me at any bookstore browsing and reading random things for HOURS. ;)
"The Anarchist Cookbook"
"8 Weeks to Optimum Health" Dr. Andrew Weil
"Healthy Aging" Dr. Andrew Weil
"You Say I'm a **** Like It's a Bad Thing" Ed Polish
"The Brain in Love" Dr. Daniel Amen
"How to Make Love Like a Pornstar: A Cautionary Tale" Jenna Jameson
"That's What She Said: The World's Most Versatile Joke On Earth" Justin Wishne
"The Vitamin D Solution" Michael Holick M.D PhD
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
Fun and spontaneous! Tradition mixed in with modern fun!
Chemistry, an engaging conversation over a good dinner, total ambiance, and a bit of an adventure as a post-dinner delight ;)
Message me if:
* YOU ARE REAL. Don't bother contacting me if you're some douche using a fake profile and pictures.
* YOU HAVE PHOTOS. If not, your message will be deleted.
* YES, I will be open to meeting up IF I am interested!
* I DO admire confidence. If you stopped here on my profile and like what you see/read so far--take a chance and feel free to message me! :)
* Due to an overwhelming response, I will only reply to those I'm interested in. Thank you for understanding!
TIP: BE CREATIVE, NOT annoying! "hiiiii" "you're hooottttttt" is not going to work in your favor at all. I admire creativity and effort. Start a CONVERSATION! It will be reciprocated, noted, and appreciated. Thanks!