I've lived in CM for about 10 years. I'm looking for an independent, intelligent and attractive woman with similar interests and a similar lifestyle to hang out with – and hopefully to settle down with if things go well. I can speak, read and write Thai almost fluently, but I'd prefer someone with good English skills to make communication easier. English is my third language after Finnish and Swedish.
Here's what I'm looking for in a partner:
* Into exercise and healthy living
* Rational and balanced
* Playful, great sense of humour
* Relatively tidy and organised (not messy)
* Prefers a simple lifestyle and thinks having kids is unnecessary for a happy and fulfilling life
* Relatively 'low maintenance' (emotionally self-sufficient)
* Likes many kinds of music and can at least tolerate some heavier stuff
* Likes nature and outdoor activities
I enjoy life in Chiang Mai but could imagine moving to the seaside in the future. As for BKK, I don't think I would be happy living there long-term.