Hello, my name is Brian and it is nice to meet you :) You never know how hard it is to describe yourself until you need to. I'm a very laid back individual who loves to laugh and joke around to lighten the mood. I am serious when it comes to my civil duties and responsibilities, but today's society has a habit of forcing us to act and behave a certain way. I am all about being yourself and embracing the uniqueness that each of us possess.
Let's be real...online dating is all about how you look, and how you sell yourself on here. My Pics are above and if I do say so myself my beard could be more epic. Now about myself...I could go the same routine and think about the best ways to describe myself and tailor my bio to try and appease the most people, but F that noise. Here is what I like and if you don't find common interest so be it.
- Animals. Love them. Own 2 cats but want....no, I NEED some dogs in my life. German Shepherd, Bernese Mountain dog thank you.
- Gaming. Yup I do my fair share and right now Destiny is the most fun I have had in a long time playing a game. You can judge, but I would rather relax with a game than with a joint...just saying.
- Contradictory to my above bullet, I have an old soul and wonder where common sense, civil duty, and respect has gone
- I love going to the Ren faire and to anime and comic conventions and want to dress up in cos-play as something epic. Thor, hulk, Arthas...the choices are too many. I need the spark of inspriation
- Believe in small government, personal freedoms and conserative values. Take your gun control, illegal loving, agenda pushing BS and get out of my country that brave men and women died for.
- love vocal trance, video game music, Lana Del Rey, Staind, dubstep, chill-step...too much actually. I want to learn how to glow string and rave out at the next collosal con rave
- Never really cared about dating when I was younger so this is all new...yeah I think I shouldn't put that but women want honesty..or at least they say they do.
- I want to go to Japan...it will happen.
- Not your typical bio...oh well. Hope you like something about it. Lets chat :)
First dates can be overwhelming at times, so I think meeting somewhere for a drink or dinner and just having a Q and A session would be best...or...going to Dave and Busters and having a blast WHILE throwing in some Q and A's! haha