Hello! I'm Aly, or Alyson if I'm in trouble!! ;)
I'm a bubbly and outgoing character, filled with enthusiasm for the things I enjoy in life! I like a bit of banter and silliness! I love to laugh and it doesn't take a lot to set me off. My friends say it's pretty loud and infectious! (I'm not disruptive in the office at all... Hehe)
My job can be pretty intense but I enjoy many of the challenges it throws my way! Life is too short and so I don't let the hectic days bring me down. I'm lucky to have a fantastic and much treasured circle of friends to help me get the most out of my spare time.. Be it nights in or out, movies, meals, gigs and dancing! I have a fabulous time with the lot of them!
I'm a family girl and make sure that we're in close contact. I'm the eldest of 4 siblings and lets just say we're a rowdy rabble when together! My young half bro and sis can be a handful but are both excellent fun :D (plus I'm the 'big kid' that gets to go the cinema with them..)
I keep myself active and go to the gym. I just let my marathon running friend persuade me to give the 5k circuit round Hyde Park a go... A few weeks back I was red faced and knackered but dare I say I'm actually starting to enjoy it?! :-/
A few more random things:
- I'm qualified as a spin instructor but it's not my day job!
- My favourite movie is Star Wars; when I was 5 I split up with my best friend for breaking my light sabre (don't mess!! ;D).
- I have a pet chinchilla called Ferdie but people know him best as the bat-tiger.
- I can read a book in 4 hours; more's the better if it's of the Dan Brown variety.
- I'm a little bit in love with Doctor Who - in any of his incarnations....
…I'm looking for someone with energy and enthusiasm for life; up for adventures, late night conversations and lots of laughs.
Essay complete... Over and out! x