Very outgoing, happy, affectionate, caring and outspoken woman.
Busy does not even begin to cover my current schedule. I'm working three jobs to catch up from being off work from my broken ankle.
Love to cook, dance (sometimes at the same time), love all kinds of music.
My goal is to move to Texas and build an eco-friendly house with solar power to retire in.
I was born and raised in Iowa so what may be normal Michigan for you could be a bit out there for me and visa versa. :-)
Simple guidelines for wanting to meet me:
1. You must not be married, NO Exceptions.
2. If you are in the middle of a divorce you must be maintaining your own home/apartment outside of your soon to be ex-wife...there is no exception to this, also living with your ex-girlfriend is not cool either.
3. We will not be having sex on our first meeting or date.
4. If the only way we can talk is on a restricted number or only certain times I am going to think you are married or living with your girlfriend.
5. I am a single mom and grandmother, my children and grandchildren live with me and my house is normally busy sometimes finding time to just relax is difficult so if this is a problem, sorry.
I prefer men local under 20 miles away unfortunately PoF does not have that mileage option.
There is so much more to me than this profile so why not take a chance and find out.
Just a last minute thought:
Guys if you say you want to meet me please remember this, some times I need to make plans days in advance because things can get really hectic in a house full of people so if I can't meet you the day you ask because I am tied up with life that does not mean I don't want to meet you just that I happen to be busy that day. Please don't be one of those guys who calls last minute on a Friday night because you just didn't have anything better to do. :-)