- My name is Zach, I'm 28 years old and am originally from Chicago. I moved to the Las Vegas area about 4 years ago.
- I obtained my Bachelors Degree in Psychology from Northern Illinois University in 2009.
- In Chicago I worked as a Drug/Alcohol rehab for adolescents. Currently I work at a nightclub on the strip, I like it very much but after a while I would like to get back into my field.
- I am a pretty independent person, my family and most of my friends are back in Chicago. Currently I live in a house in Central Vegas.
- I have a Cat named Thomas.
- I have 7 tattoos.
- Music is a big part of my life, I play guitar and piano. Back in Chicago I was in a touring band for several years.
- During my free time I like to work out, volunteer, and play sports.
- I consider myself a very honest person who doesn't play games. I don't lie and keeping my integrity is very important to me.
- I don't do drugs.
- I love comedy and horror movies. My favorite movie is Back to the Future.
- I am looking to meet someone who is honest, genuine, and mature. And Yes I am a guy, but believe or not I am not on here for a one night stand.
If you'd like to know more just ask!
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
For a first date Lunch/Dinner is always a good option, possibly even drinks at a bar.