My Dating Resume
To meet a fun, laid back, simple and down to earth girl that has the right attitude to say yes to new opportunities and challenges. Expectations do not exist. Crazies need not apply.
• Once, on a third date, I spilled red wine on this big plush white carpet of a house this girl was house sitting at. I never did hear from her again.
• I once left a youth leadership camp that I was a chaperone at to go on a first date, when I told other counsellors I was going to buy some food for one of my kids that was allergic to a lot of things they provided
• I once popped out of trunk in a drive through to get the attention of a girl in the car behind us
• One of the best dates I ever had left me feeling really excited. I thought it went perfect. When the girl finally called me back 2 WEEKS LATER, she told me she was now sleeping with her friend that had supposedly proclaimed his love to her.
• I once met up with a girl I met in a store for a coffee date. I didn`t realize that she had a partner, and when she meant partner, I mean she was into women
I am extremely outgoing and social. I love to have fun and am open to all the experiences that life brings my way. I am simple, low maintenance and easy going. I love to laugh and have been known to be a little sarcastic and sassy. I am active and healthy, I eat my vegetables and don’t mind splurging on desserts. I don`t set expectations of other people, and I love my career as it keeps me on my toes and motivates me to be the best person I can be for my students.
I never say no to meeting new people and I`m pretty sure we would have a lot of fun whether we stare at paint dry, knit a blanket, or jump off a mountain. I am confident in who I am, and am not interested in settling down with someone that is not right for me simply because I am afraid of being alone. I love weekend getaways and am always plotting out my next backpacking adventure somewhere around the world.
I come from an amazingly close family and have 3 other siblings. I have a great social network of friends whom I can rely on. I value tradition, keeping promises and was always taught to be a gentleman.
I hope your qualifications are just as awesome!
Long Term Experience
Relationship 1 1999-2002
Great long term relationship to get me some sort of experience into the world of manhood. Ended because it was just time.
Relationship 2 2004-2006
Really had nothing in common, yet somehow was head over heels for her. This one broke my heart and I am pretty certain was
cheating on me
Relationship 3 2010-2011
Seemed good at first, then was littered with red flags. Girl ended up being so crazy and messed up, taking her hatred on the world out on me. Got out of that one thankfully, but not before being absolutely shat on.
Call anybody. I am a teacher. They trust me with kids. They give me keys to a school. At some point I passed a criminal record check. I still have a job so I am reasonably competent. With those credentials, I am a definite winner :)