Active and fit, creative, independent, healthy woman, youthful, self-reliant, secure, social, transparent and interested in the many things listed above. I am most comfortable around social, out going people who share a sense of humor and intelligent conversation.
I like to be engaged. . . reading, gardening, cooking, sewing, painting or hiking. I don't do TV, though I enjoy movies. I am a night owl who gets up early.
I can lead; I can follow. I know how to get things done! I am open to new experiences. I would enjoy a travel or cooking partner. I am interested in short term dating and would be open to long term if it suits us.
Looking for a level of intimacy including honesty, politeness, choosing compliments over criticism, allowing that beauty and comfort don't necessarily equate to the most expensive item. I appreciate people who have healthy habits, are responsible, who understand empathy and ask about feelings, have a sense of order and make an effort to maintain friendships. I also value a sense of humor, willingness to compromise, knowledge, attention to detail, as well as creativity on many levels. I notice and value an artistic flair in dress and personal living space.
I think that shared values are important, but understand the significance of tolerance and compromise. Willing to take small steps to see where it leads. We start as strangers, . . . with honesty and trust we can grow to know each other.
Why you might want to get to know me:
1. No more meals for two eaten twice by you.
2. To share the red wine, tapas.
3. Public display of affection
4. Relationships are much like plants, they must be tended.
5. I am 63, so now you know.
6. I am adventurous.
7. I have small feet and leave a small footprint in the world.
8. I have the body of a 37 year old (at least that's what he said).
9. I'm not afraid to experiment.
10. I offer intelligent conversation, philosophizing about life, silliness.
11. To enrich your life experience.
12. I am down to earth and enjoy the simple things.
13. I enjoy people; I enjoy solitude.
14. I've traveled the world.
15. I'm not involved in a cult (religious or otherwise).
16. I like eating healthy, okay maybe one steak done medium.
17. I offer strong emotional ties to another person.
18. I know the above is a rare and beautiful thing.
19. I walk 10 miles a week.
20. I'm a painter and seamstress.
21. I know that it takes time and effort to know someone.
22. I know mental and emotional sovereignty.
23. I live with radical self responsibility and conscious communication.
24. I am a great cook and will share my food with you.
25. I will thank you for opening my door and addressing me with terms of endearment.
26. I have an athletic, youthful spirit; I know how to cuddle.
27. I don't care if you eat off my plate.
28. I am one of the few people who've seen the green flash.
29. I have 4 siblings, and am a middle child.
30. I volunteer and give back to the community.
31. I know the difference between there, they're and their.
32. I think Malcolm in the Middle was underrated.
33. I am faithful to my old car, I drive a stick shift and can parallel park.
34. I manage my assets well.
35. I brush and floss every day.
36. I think relationships give life meaning.
37. I have an keen sense of smell and taste.
38. Soft warm hands on my neck remind me of my time in the womb.
39. I love hats and creative dressing.
40. I value teaching and learning, giving and sharing.
41. We could use the carpool lane.
42. You can trust me to feed your goldfish.
43. I know the difference between cilantro and Italian parsley.
44. I know how to spell and use molybdenum
45. I accept the theory of evolution.
46. I'll never eat the last piece of dessert.
47. Your kids don't have to call me 'mom'.
48. I'm mostly made of water.
49. Sometimes late at night when no one is around I sleep.
50. Because we are both on this site . .
First we might meet to have a beverage and conversation, snacks usually get me on your side . . . maybe a little dance in the aisle if you are daring.
I might even try karaoke if I have my song list and I've had a glass of wine. . .