I am an outgoing, witty guy who loves these same things in my partner. I love the ocean and am an avid surfer, snorkeler, and all around hang at the beach kind of guy. I love sports of all kinds and love to share activities with my partner. I find humor in most situations and look for reasons to laugh rather than frown. I have two amazing daughters who are the light of my life. I am a single dad and that means I am with them most of the time. I love being a dad and take every opportunity I can to do fun things with them. I am looking for someone who is NICE and likes to be out doing things most of the time. I love great conversation and making great dinners together on weekends (along with wine...bonus). That being said....I am a pretty simple guy and with that comes an adoration of a good PB&J sandwich.
If you love the ocean and being active, you might be my kind of lady. If you fit the description I would love to hear from you.
New Rules for contact: (updated 10-20-2013)
1. If you are 22 and hot and your profile says looking for men 45-65 and you contact me...really? Please don't. I am divorced, my wife got the cash and I am not yo' suggah daddy
2. If your profile says "no way" on the smoking question and you actually smoke...I can tell! Save yourself and me the time. Its a total deal-breaker for me.
3. Please make sure you know who you are. Incorrectly categorizing yourself as Slender, Athletic and Toned, About Average, a few extra pounds or whatever is lying. I am not shallow and am cool with whoever and whatever you are...just make sure that when you show up to meet me I am looking at the person in the photos and description and not someone you once were or are currently aspiring to be. Who you are should be good enough. I make decisions to meet someone based on what I see and read and our conversations. I am not perfect by any stretch of the imagination but all of my pics are less than a year old. Yours should be recent too. I don't get to date who you WERE and you don't get to date who I WAS...only who we are now. No offense...it's only fair.
4. Texting....if all you want to do is text. Skip me. Texting is great if you can't talk....not great in PLACE of talking.
5. Bathroom Stall Photo's....I just had someone contact me with the classic bathroom photo...not close up and thank GOD! I could see the feet of another "hottie" squatting in the stall at the club you were at while your pic was snapped. If you are going to use a bathroom/mirror shot make sure to use your own, CLEAN bathroom and make sure the camera does not conceal your face and please please make sure there are not 2 pair of feet and one face in the shot. Please!
If you contact me I promise to actually read your profile and look at your photos. I will make an effort respond to you at least one time whether I am interested or not.
I am really looking for someone who is somewhat intelligent, can speak in complete sentences, can laugh at themselves a little or a lot, and is active and fun to be around. Pretty simple. If that is you, by all means send the email. You might make a new friend