I'm currently a graduate student in the last year of my PhD in Psychology. Despite that level of commitment and responsibility, I promise I'm no fuddy duddy - just ambitious. I am a very laid back person who loves to be spontaneous. I'm looking for a man who is ambitious, has a sense of humor, and is a natural leader :) Whether it's going for a trip or staying at home watching a movie, I'm a firm believer that it's not the activity but rather the company that can make moments fun and special. I love big dogs (give me a big dog over a cat any day), I try to smile even when I'm feeling down (it will make others smile, and I want to be the grandma with the good wrinkles :) ), and I love to do the little things to make others feel special. I always enjoy a challenge, love to go to the range, and hate being stagnant. I love to cook, hate to do laundry, love to sing (usually loudly and very off key) in the car, love driving, and absolutely adore that moment when you make someone's day!
I am a thicker/curvy lady, and I have changed my lifestyle to be much healthier. I work out daily and I cook most of my meals with produce from the farmer's market. Bonus points if you're active and are also enjoying a healthy lifestyle! Although I'm losing a chunk of weight I'll never lose my curves... Those are genetic ;)
A couple disclaimers...I thought these were common sense, but apparently I need to specify them:
- you must be financially stable. If you will ask me to lend you money after we have just met, you'll be disappointed with my response.
- you must be drug free. Yes, 420 is a drug. You must not sell drugs... -_-
- you must be legally in the US (People amaze me)
- you must be a male and have always been a male
- as I am a lady I expect a gentleman. I will not sleep with you, tell you my undergarment size, or send nude pics after our first date
- please have appropriate and coherent grammar and spelling
- please don't use text abbreviations like "lol" or "btw" in a face to face discussion
I dig football so if it's a Sunday I'd hope to be able to watch the game; putting it on tvo to watch after our date if there's chemistry or even using the game as a good excuse to chill, whatever works. As long as the first date involves being able to chat and get to know each other a bit better I'm kosher. Whatever fits the mood, the moment, or the company!
Side note: I prefer to date men my age or older, so if you're younger than myself, your interest should only be platonic. 26-40 is my preferred age range. I will make exceptions in extreme cases :)