If you’re looking for the guy that will be your superhero in any situation, then let me change into my tights. I kid, of course. Unless that’s what you’re looking for . . .:)
Drew's buzzfeed - 6 fun things you should know about me
1) I'm a 90's kid at heart. Third eye blind, Mario Kart, Spacejam, Kenan & Kel will never get old! I must mention I'm also in love with the 2000's. This period gave birth to the greatest music my ears have ever heard in the likes of Blink 182, Green Day, Foo Fighters, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Fall Out Boy and every emo band that existed in that period ;)
2) I grew up with a very big family where if you didn't eat insanely fast, you didn't get seconds. Also half my wardrobe consisted of hand-me downs which never prevented me from always being the best dressed LOL
3) I get excited and sweaty just thinking about carnitas. Also guac is my religion.
4) I love going to the gym so I can justify wolfing down a burrito bowl afterwards. Also, exercising is just great for the mood, body, and life. Keeps my high energy in check.! #cutlikediamonds
5) I work in the supply chain field for a living so if you ever ponder how something just appears at the store well I'm the guy that makes it happens. This means I'm behind the scenes and we all know that's where all the fun is at ;)
6) I think a first world problem we all can relate to is Netflix. Orange is the new black and wet hot american summer series is so hot right now which is what Mr. Mogatu would say
Anyways, I’m looking for a woman that is laid-back and easy to get along with. If we like the same kinds of music, that’s just points in the plus column for you. (I'm a total rockstar) If you speak sarcasm fluently but still have a positive attitude, you’re just what I’m looking for. So don’t be shy. Let’s see where this story could lead!
Bonus Points- If you're fan of Imagine Dragons, Fall Out Boy, Foo Fighters, Green Day, Blink 182, A Day to Remember, The Script, Maroon5, Bastille, Etc