I am very outgoing, I to have fun at what ever I do. If its not fun its not worth doing.
As far as what I do (for some reason that is the first thing everyone wants to know)I am currently working as an insurance catastrophe adjuster (I chase big storms) before this I was in mortgage until (like you don't know), and I was an entertainment agent for 2 years in Hollywood and before that I sold Real Estate and Mortgage for 7 years in Dallas.
What I am looking for is a true woman. She should not be: stuck up, superficial, or needy (though i like to give attention), someone who can be around people and not need me to escort them around the room. I don't want a jealous woman, I want someone i can trust.
Age is just a number, one child is o.k., but if there is going to be 2 or 3 i would like to contribute to making them.
Also, I have been around, and learned what works and what doesn't:
1. If she cooks; you do the dishes. If you cook; you do the dishes.
2. If she goes to the kitchen don't expect her to bring back what you asked for, If you go to the kitchen you better ask three times what she want before you sit down.
3. Don't expect her to go to your friends house often; but if she is going to her friends house you better be in the car with it running.
4. Flowers wont get you out of trouble, but unsuspected flowers will get you a night of happiness.
5. Don't plan her a surprise party, she will know and she will sabotage it. (have her mother do it)lol
6. Girls toots don't stink
7. If you are in trouble before you go to bed, tell her shes right and grab your pillow, your sleeping on the couch. If she forgives you she ll sleep on the couch with you.
8. Shes always right.
9. If she ask you to do something, do it then, if not you will be sleeping on the couch.
10. If you doubt what you are supposed to do or get call her and ask, don't get the wrong thing.