Well hello there prospective unnamed mate! I sure am glad you decided to click on this page so I can tell you all about me. I'll be 37 in April but dont feel that old. I can virtually build anything- like even our dream home....wink wink.. lol. I have changed my profile over the years as most do and it has garnered me 4 whole dates (one did last 3 years though) I know its a bit over whelming to think about how little time I have to do anything between my expansive dating life.. Lets explore that..These are some facts about me;
1) I am a musician. ( Guitar, Bass, Mandolin, Ukulele, Piano).
2) I am a builder. (anything with a blueprint and some things without).
3) I only eat fish and vegetarian foods. ( you can eat whatever you like)
4) I have done stand-up comedy. I like to laugh more than cry.
5) I have a bunch of tattoos and have done over 800 (part time profession).
6) I love the Lord with all my heart and have a music ministry, but Im not religious.
7) I prefer to date interracially but color means nothing if you are the right woman, and I would expect you to be like-minded.
8) I love Netflix and lounging, but I would never suggest it as a date. not until we were consistently involved.
9) I am not here for conquest, I am here to open my chances of meeting my future mate. I would expect you to once again be like-minded.
10) I don't date multiple people at once or any of that nonsense.
11) I am filled with lightning fast witty banter and at times dripping with sarcasm.
12) This list sounds super boring but is a fact list and different than a normal "about me" section on other guys pages ( I sure hope so).
13) I am drug free.
14) I love trying new things.
So now you know more about me and I would love for you to ask me to tell you more. I sometimes have a hard time initiating conversation, and that's probably why I have had a scarce POF dating experience. But I'm working on that because unlike many guys out there, my motives are much more than physical in nature. I'm a God led man or try hard to be, making even strangers feel like they known me forever. I listen to all kinds of music and play and sing all sorts too, but love blue grass and country and reggae and rap. I used the word "I" enough thus far, so hit me up if you'd like to get to know me better. thanks for dropping in.
I try to respond to the meet me thing, but a quick msg works way easier..
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
Dinner and live music.. Guitar serenade... Feed the homeless.... Picnic.. Coffee, Rock climbing (wall) Beach, fishing maybe...tight rope walking..As long as we can talk, see and hear each other, we're golden. I am always up for doing something on the random never-ending bucket list.