Well, hi there. The name is Sara. I blow my candles out on February 4. I am currently 19 years young. I work for my parents in the office of their business and have been since 2007.
I listen to A LOT of music. Here’s a taste of it:
Hinder (they’re my current favorite artist)
Three Days Grace
My Darkest Days
Guns N’ Roses
The Ting Tings
Fall Out Boy
Dave Matthews Band
(I could keep going, but let’s face it, we might be here for days if I do.)
I’m short and rather average looking, but I am a person that you can count on – which isn’t necessarily average in today’s world. I spend my time watching movies and TV shows, reading, writing, listening to music (which you might have already guessed), singing, dancing (though I can’t to save my life), hanging out with my friends, walking around, going to the movies, cooking, driving, and whatever else I might find that can entertain me. I like driving with the windows down and the music blasting. I hope to one day experience the sensations of skydiving and bungee jumping.
Random/Bizarre Facts About Me:
1. I like scars. I have lots – some can be seen, some can’t. But I’m referring to the ones that you can see right now. Each scar tells a story.
2. I am absolutely awful with directions – just tell me where to go, but don’t write out directions or show me a map because I will get lost.
3. I like making lists way too much (as you might be guessing).
4. I love words so much – especially adjectives. Adjectives are so much to each story. Can you imagine how bland it would be without an adjective?
5. I can be extremely sarcastic – it runs in my family.
6. I’m a natural blond, but I like being a redhead more than a blond.
7. I had braces for about four years, give or take; I was what the dentists call “dentally retarded.” Literally.
8. I am not a size "0." I have never been a size "0." It is unlikely I will ever be a size "0." Conclusion: I'm not skinny. If that's a problem, move along to the next profile.
9. I'm really into reptiles. I haven't had any so I would probably have to warm up to them since my experience is minimal, but I want a bearded dragon really, really bad and a bunch of others. My parents had two six foot iguanas when I was a baby and they used to always joke with one of my grandmas that they would let them sleep in my crib with me.
10. I seriously love Scooby Doo.
Here’s the need to know scoop about me:
1. I make mistakes. It is inevitable. I’m not perfect and I won’t pretend to be. I can admit when I’m wrong, but that doesn’t mean I like to. I don’t have a regret because at one point what I chose to do was exactly what I wanted to do. Each mistake made me into this person I am today. How can I regret that?
2. Don’t flake out on me, or lie to me. I’ll be saying good bye faster than you can say “I’m sorry.” Please just don’t waste my time. When I say I want something real, I mean it.
3. I try to be as blunt as possible. I’ve learned that it is a waste of time to beat around the bush.
4. I love my family and my friends more than anyone. If you cause problems or try to cause problems, I will get in your face.
5. I’m a homebody. I love just hanging out around the house. You don’t need to spend lots of money or get all the details worked out perfectly to impress me.
6. If you can make me laugh, anything is possible.
7. I take a lot of pictures, so you might think I’m a camera whore – but in reality I don’t like probably 90% of those pictures I take, so when I’m taking a lot, I’m trying to take a decent one.
8. I tend to act first and deal with the consequences later. Don’t like it? Get used to it or walk away.
9. I am a safe driver and I don’t relish the idea of being scared to get in a car with someone. I follow the speed limit, I don’t do any of that California roll crap (I come to complete stops), I don’t run red lights, and I use my blinker. I like the feeling of acceleration, but I like feeling safe even more. If you can do both, works for me.
10. I don’t smoke and I don’t relish the idea of making out with an ashtray either.
11. I’m an open book without opening up much.
12. I’m very much a daddy’s girl.
13. I’m a hopeless romantic. I want that special connection that I won’t find with anyone else.
14. I want kids, lots of them. So if you know you don’t want any, walk away now.
15. I can be incredibly sweet and adorable, but I can also be a heartless ****. How you treat me, will determine which.
16. I spell correctly and grammatically correct. Please try to do the same and don’t use abbreviations. If you have more important things to do that will take up too much time to actually type out the words “what about you” instead of “wbu,” then why are you messaging me in the first place?
17. Lastly, I’m interested in a serious relationship, not hooking up for a wild night of fun. Don’t bother messaging me if you only want to sleep with me.
Not the movies! [And not coffee; I can't stand the smell and don't really care for the taste either.] I want to go somewhere that I can talk with you and get to know you. And I want something fun. Why not bowling, skating, miniature golfing, picnics, or just something easy like that?
What I Want In A Guy, Be like this:
Humor, definetly humor. I love to laugh. But I want a guy with common sense as well and similar interests in life. I want to be able to have fun going out from time to time, but still enjoying throwing in a movie, popping some popcorn and cuddling on the couch. I'm a bit of a homebody. I love driving down the road with all the windows down, the music blaring and singing along. I want a big, big family. I love cats, but I am definetly a dog person.
To send a message to
you MUST meet the following criteria:
Must not be looking for Other Relationship
Must not be looking for Intimate Encounter
roses available. Click Send Message to send
Create Your Seduction Guide.