Like a true warrior my search for the perfect mate continues. Just looking for a little sense of humility and decency out there that's all. So why is it that women think they know what relationships are all about and how to make them work.... yet they're the ones not keeping their end of the bargain nowadays! They're all cheaters now!
Why aren't women on this website describing what type of men they are looking for?
-I'm not attracted to any specific race, I'm very diverse.
-I like mature women regardless of age, just as long as you're 25+
-I'm not perfect, but i'm sure I'm one of the best out there.....that's for dam sure.
-I'm the guy you regret not selecting, you'll acknowledge this after that player leaves you heartbroken, single and pregnant
-Sexy tight clothes, implants, and a lot of make-up doesn't define beauty in my eyes nor does it make you a better person.
-If you're not into me, I will definitely not be into you....I dont beg anyone for dates, attention or love, unless you're already my girl.
-If I contact you to say hi and you dont respond, fIne, I get it, I'm not your type and chances are you're not mine either. (If I contact you again, it's a ligit accident, my apologies, you might have dyed your hair or something)
-Im an aggressive writer, but far from my personality.
-Im the most unluckiest man in the world, sorry.
-Im not trying to make anyone my "servant or slave" just like I'm not trying to become anyone's walking 24hr ATM.
-Your PHD doesn't mean anything to me unless you have BASIC common sense, logic, reasoning, morals and ethics.
- I choose to be single because I don't settle for liars.
My ideal girl has my exact qualities..........
1. Normal (No drama)
2. Humble (but not naive)
3. Real (but not disrespectful)
4. Smarts: Average is ok (but not a "smart ass")
7. Open Minded /Sense of Humor
12. Morals and Values
*if you lack 50% of the above you are not a normal person.
1. Inspiring models or Actresses (too egotistical)
2. High maintenance (Superficial, materialistic or pretentious people)
3. Little girls. (If you're scared of older men, you're not a woman yet)
4. Self Absorbed, self focused, conceited, egocentric, Narcissistic, and stuck up (Keep it up and you'll probably end up single for the rest of your life dear)
5. Girls that "party" too much or too wild
6. Girls who think their poop don't stink because they just bought a new car (Everyone buys a new car after a while)
7. Girls that pucker in EVERY picture and stick their butts out (Then you wonder why guys treat you like youre easy)
8. Girls that want to be the center of attention everywhere they go
9. Girls who talk or look like cholas, date cholos /thugs or have them as close relatives.
10. Unhealthy people- 150lb and below please (Sorry, I have to be able to carry you in case you passout - nothing personal).... (Thick and curvy is OK)
11. Girls that look like hoochies, have exaggerated Implants and wear color contacts w/o prescription.
12. Girls that are bossy, possessive, insecure, and manipulative all the time! (please seek therapy)
13. Promiscuous women, Ex-strippers, call girls, escorts, bartenders, fashion junkies, sport freaks, Night club "Go-Go" Dancers, wanna-be sex symbols, swingers..etc....
14. Women that curse too much
15. BIG tattoos on cleavage, legs, neck or face (anywhere else is ok)..(Sorry not attractive to me/especially some guy's name)
16. Liars, Hypocrites, people who act like "Players", Hustlers or "Ballers", racists, bias, or prejudice people
17. Girls that play "chase me, beg me" games...(grow up!)
* When you really think about it, nothing above is considered "high expectations", they're just filters excluding the FAKE. I'm in search of a peaceful, non dramatic relationship all aiming towards marriage material.
This ones tough because women are different and all have different tastes. People's definition of "fun and excitement" varies. What I might consider "Nice" and "Romantic" you might find cheap and pathetic, so you'll have to help me out on this one sweetie because I don't want to disappoint you. But one's thing certain, dinner's a must, then go site seeing or something.... I would definitely take you somewhere nice, nothing big, just short and sweet. I'm not trying to get married on the first date. Please dont tell me to 'surprise' you, because if thats the case I'll probably take you to an illegal rooster fight and expect you to love it.
Im interested in people who are kind, patient and considerate. I would like to know more about your personality and character.... Simple nothing complicated...just the REAL YOU and not what society has brain washed you to be.
If it doesnt work out, I promise we can always be buddies! :)