First and Foremost, I'm not here for any "bootycalls, flings, one night stands, hook ups..etc.." I can get that ANYTIME, just like I'm sure YOU can too. Im here for 100% legit reasons............ Having said that...
Not sure if this is the right place where to meet a nice woman, when everyone seems to be searching for some poor sucker to pay off their bills.Yikes!
Why do women claim to be searching for the "man of their dreams," but always settle for guys with player and thug characteristics? Is that what girls dream about?
I keep noticing profiles requesting men write LONG intro letters and not the typical " Whats up" introduction, what for? when most people on here don't have the decency to respond.
This website seems to have a lot of people with high expectations, but they're the one that seem to always have less to offer in return!
I have no problem treating you like the princess you feel you are, ONLY if you treat me like the KING I know I am.... :)
As a realist, I feel some of us need a serious reality check in the "love" department once in a while. Thats why I am compelled to say this to all you "dreamers" out there,.....There's no such thing as the "prerfect person." Yes ladies, stop waiting for that super perfect guy to miraculously appear in your life. Relationships are what you make of it and how much you're willing to sacrifice to make them work. No one can read your mind, know all your likings and know when to please you- ALL THE TIME. The other person has their own ambitions, expectations and pleasures you may not be aware of, and if you knew what they were, I bet you woudn't know how to fulfill them non the less consider them all first . If this world were to be more realistic, instead of so stink'n superficial, everyone would be partnered up by now. Not trying to be pethemistic or hurt anyone's feelings, but if some of you just stopped buying into all those unrealistic soap operas on television and love novels that portray the perfect "superficial" relationship you wouldn't be so disapointed and disillusioned when your dating expectations don't unfold the way you thought they would in fiction world. The truth is shocking ...I know, but we all need it sometimes.
-Ambitious and hardworking
-Loving, affectionate, romantic, forgiving, generous, reasonably understanding, considerate, conscience,
-Women know me as the most sweetest and honest person they know
-Men respect me and ask for my advice.
-My confidence overshines anyone's arrogance
-Not looking for miss perfect, just miss normal. It never hurts to aim high sometimes, ya know?......
-I dont go for women that think they can have any man they want. .
-I'm not attracted to any specific race, Im open for anyone.
-I like mature women regardless of age,just as long as you're 22+
-I'm not perfect, but i'm sure I'm one of the best out there.....thats for dam sure.
-I'm the guy you regret not hooking up with, you'll recognize this after that player leaves you heartbroken, single and pregnant
-Sexy tight clothes, implants, and alot of make-up doesnt define beauty in my eyes nor does it make you a better person....
-If you're not into me, I will definitely not be into you....I dont beg anyone for dates, attention or love, unless you're already my girl.
-If I contact you to say hi and you dont respond, fIne, I get it, I'm not your type and chances are you're not mine either. (If I contact you again, it's a ligit accident, my apologies)
-Im an aggressive writer, but far from my personality.
-Im the most unluckiest man in the world,sorry.
-Im not trying to make anyone my "servant or slave" just like I'm not trying to become anyone's walking 24hr ATM.
-Your PHD doesnt mean anything to me unless you have common sense, logic, reasoning abilities, morals and ethics.
My ideal girl has my exact qualities..........
1. Normal (No drama)
2. Humble (but not naive)
3. Real (tactful/not disrespectful)
4. Smarts: Average is ok (but not a "smart ass")
7. Open Minded /Sense of Humor
12. Morals and Values
*if you lack 50% of the above you are not a normal person.
1. Inspiring models or Actresses (too egotistical)
2. High maintenance (Superficial, materialistic or pretentious people)
3. Little girls. (If you're scared of older men, you're not a woman yet)
4. Self Absorbed, self focused, conceited, and stuck up (Keep it up and you'll probably end up single for the rest of your life dear)
5. Girls that "party" too much or too wild
6. Girls who think their poop don't stink because they just bought a new car (Everyone buys a new car after a while)
7. Girls that pucker in EVERY picture and stick their butts out (Then you wonder why guys treat you like youre easy)
8. Girls that want to be the center of attention everywhere they go
9. Girls who talk or look like cholas, date cholos/thugs or have them as close relatives.
10. Unhealthy people- 150lb and below please (Sorry, I have to be able to carry you in case you passout - nothing personal).... (Thick and curvy is OK)
11. Girls that look like hoochies, have Implants and wear color contacts w/o prescription.
12. Girls that are bossy, possessive, insecure, and manipulative all the time! (please seek therapy)
13. Ex-strippers, call girls, escorts, bartenders, fashion junkies, sport freaks, Night club "Go-Go" Dancers, wanna-be sex symbols,..etc....
14. Women that curse too much
15. BIG tattoos on cleavage, legs, neck or face (anywhere else is ok)..(Sorry not attractive to me/especially some guy's name)
16. Liars, Hypocrites, Victims of convenience, People who act like "Players", Hustlers or "Ballers", Racists, bias, or prejudice people
17. Girls that play "chase me" - "beg me" games...(grow up)
* When you really think about it, nothing above is considered "high expectations", they're just filters excluding the weird and FAKE. I'm in search of a peaceful, non dramatic relationship all aiming eventually towards marriage material.
*SINGLE MOMS: Single moms are nice and need love too, BUT they're always busy and never have time for anything, not to mention extremely insecure! If you are interested to get to know me, please do your part. If you still have ties to your baby daddy (ies) and might interfere in the quality of the relationship in any way.....FORGET IT.