I'm pretty versatile. Open to new things and new experiences...blah blah blah...so on and so forth...
Okay, enough of the introduction because let's face it, I can eloquently write a million and one words on here, describing myself to be the most awesome man in the world and 99% of the people won't read it after they look at my pictures (whether they like the picture or not)....lol So, I'm just going to start writing a bunch of random facts about myself and we'll see if it will spark an interest.
- I put God first in everything that I do...not perfect but I try...:0)
- I have 2 boys, 10 and 3....single parent
- From Pittsburgh originally
- Huge Steelers, Pirates and yes...even the Penguins fan! I have to rep my city.
- 12 Year Air Force vet, got out in 2011
- Moved to GA in 2004
- I tend to procrastinate but somehow, always get things done...*shrugs*
- I can be lazy, but when properly motivated, I have no limit on what I will do
- I tend to care about people more than I care about myself...
- I can make a good time out of anything...
Intelligence (this is number 1 for a reason)
Sense of Humor
Versatility (understand that plans may not always go the way we want...learn to adjust and have a good time)
Beautiful smiles (will get me every time)
Nice feet (I don't have a foot fetish but I feel like if a woman takes care of her feet, the rest of her is in check...lol)
The use of the word "conversate"....it is not a word people!
Club Heads (I will go and have a good time, but mostly, my drop it like it's hot days are over...lol)
Ugly feet (see turn ons)