Time to revamp this profile, it's gotten as stale as that loaf of bread you find on the back of the shelf at the grocery store...
So, about me: I'm a displaced, Georgia-born guy who's been up here for too long and gotten kind of jaded with the kind of people I find up here. I know this isn't the best start for this profile, but read on and it'll get better, I promise.
I work hard at making my life be all it can be. I'm a rugged individualist, but that's not to say I don't like people. I simply have a major dislike for those who would tell me how to live my life. I work harder than I probably should, but it's all to advance MY life. I figure I've made myself what I am today, I might as well keep trying to make it better. In other words, I try to live my life as a man truly should: free and independent of others. I like a woman that will be a companion, friend, and lover - not one that's dependent on me to make her feel her own self worth. You should know your own self worth and be confident in it.
I'm also loyal to those that are loyal to me. I abhor cheaters and those who can't or won't stay faithful.
Eventually, I'd like to move somewhere out west to the mountains of Colorado or back down south, maybe in the Florida Keys; really, just somewhere to get away from all the BS excessively populated areas have to offer.
As for my hobbies, I am a recreational shooter. I enjoy perfecting the skill that it takes to make an accurate shot at a long range. Shooting isn't my only hobby, though. I also enjoy playing golf and hopping on my bike (bicycle, not motorcycle) and going for a 20-30 mile ride on a hot, summer afternoon. I also play softball, but haven't been able to for a while due to a knee injury.
I like a pretty wide selection of music: you can find me listening to Marilyn Manson one day, then the next you'll find me listening to Raul Malo...it all depends on my mood.
Things I look for in women:
- Women who aren't afraid to be women and who understand that men and women are complementary to each other. We're equal, yes, but we're different.
- Women who look like women. I like curves but I don't like big women, or as they say on here "a few extra pounds". For every woman I've seen on here that truly has "a few extra pounds," there's 10 that fall into the BBW category. Ladies, if you weigh more than I do, but you're six inches shorter than me, that's a problem. Sorry to sound like a**** but it's the truth. That's not a few extra pounds you're carrying around. (BTW, apparently, the guys do it, too...it's just as much a problem with guys as it is ladies.) Fact of the matter is, it's dishonest and you're lying to yourself, as well as others.
- Women that aren't afraid to get their hands dirty and accomplish things.
- Women that are ladies when out in public but not afraid to be "naughty" when in private. ;-)
- Intelligence. I don't measure intelligence by a piece of paper, either. As long as I can hold a conversation with a woman that's reasonably intelligent, I'm happy.
- A sense of humor. If you're with me, you better like laughing because I'm gonna make you laugh. I'm kinda goofy with a quirky, sometimes twisted, sense of humor. My jokes my be crass at times, but the intention is always to make you laugh, so don't take it to heart.
Things I don't look for in women:
- Uggz...I hate those damned boots. That's not to say you should always wear high heels, sneakers or flip-flops are fine, too...I just hate those damned boots and I can't explain why.
- Gold-diggers. I'm not a rich man. I want to be, (don't we all?) but I am also not a poor man. I earn what I have and I support my life accordingly. That doesn't stop me from trying to be more, though.
- Envy. I hate when people envy others because person A has more than person B or person C is better looking than person D. If you think you're owed anything in this world, you won't fit with me. Trust me, I've been there and done that.
If you're crazy, don't bother messaging me. I'm not talking the "doing something spontaneously because it looks fun" kind of crazy; I'm talking the "wake up with my genitals on the front lawn while I'm still laying in bed" kind of crazy. If you're that kind of crazy, don't bother.
And one more thing: why do you women say you want someone who's "spontaneous and funny," yet get so panicked and screamy when I show up at your kitchen window at 3AM, uninvited and wearing a clown suit?
Finally, after viewing this site, I've noticed that you can always find women in one of two places: the car or the bathroom...why is that?
Now, if you understand these things and try to live up to them yourself, drop me a message, I'm sure we'll get along.