I'm an energetic, optimistic, interested, compassionate, passionate, upbeat, family-oriented, active, no-worries, intelligent fun-loving gal looking for someone interested in sharing this next phase together! My children are off on their own paths, leaving me the time and energy to find an "adult partner" who wants to rekindle our own feelings of being young and limitless - but with our years of wisdom and experience to guide us!
Other things about me:
1. I love water! I love the sound, smell, taste, touch and everything about it! I find it relaxing, exhilarating, sensual and more.
2. It is important to me to be "connected". I am the type that will take an extra 5 minutes to let a 5 year old or an 80 year old or the 20 year old disabled clerk at the grocery store tell me a story - and will be truly interested in what they have to say.
3. I enjoy sports. I like to watch or play. I don't generally care who wins or loses (and rarely care if I win or lose), but I DO enjoy the game!
4. Family and Friends are important. Yours, mine, ours. I went to almost every baseball game my boys ever played (and there were PLENTY - the oldest played through college and still coaches), swim meets, basketball games, soccer matches, cheerleading practices and more - and am glad I did. If I was in the middle of a big yard project and a friend was passing through town for an hour I'd stop what I was doing, rinse off in the hose, and go meet them. "Stuff" can wait. Relationships and making time for people that are important to you can't.
5. I'm curious. I like to explore, to try new things, to go off the beaten path and see where it leads. I'm more spontaneous than planned and don't mind walking away sometimes saying "well, I wouldn't do THAT again, but glad we tried it".