I love to listen to music, read, watch movies, cook/bake, arts/crafts, travel, and shop. Having similar interests is a good thing, but new ones are always exciting.
What more can I tell you about me?
- I'm addicted to coffee (iced, hot, frapps, etc and it doesn't matter if it's from McDonald's or Starbucks).
- I like to cook & bake, but don't get to do it very often for anyone other than myself.
- I like pop, punk and country music, though I listen to country the most.
- I like watching crime dramas on tv (CSI:, Criminal Minds and Bones are my favorites).
- I used to work 40 hours a week at a customer service call center, but am now on the hunt for a new job.
- I am more open and talkative online, but can be shy in person around new people.
- I don't go out a lot, haven't been to a bar in years and it's never really been my thing anyways.
Want to know more? Ask me.
Please do not click on the "meet me" or whatever link if we are not compatible. 99% of the time when I look at the profile of someone who clicked that link the guy has either stated they do not want to have kids and/or are looking for someone fit and thin. I want children and I am not fit so it is pointless to even try and get with me. If you do click "meet me" and really want to meet me, please send me a message.
What I'm looking for on here...
No drama. It's fine if you have kids, but if your baby mama will cause drama then no thanks. Also, please do not assume that just because I am a big girl I am easy and will sleep with you right off the bat. If all you want is sex, find a hooker. You don't have to be a genius, but knowing correct grammar and spelling is important if you want me to answer. Please no text speak either, it's a pet peeve of mine.
And if you made it through my entire profile, five internet cookies for you. :)