I'm at a point in my life where I'm focusing on my career and being the best father and provider I can be to my daughter. I have my daughter 1-2 days a week and every other weekend. I've also been focusing on living a healthy lifestyle. I'm in the gym at least 4 days a week. I also play in a racquetball and basketball league. That's basically how I'm living now.
I'd like to add a few random things about me to give you a better idea of who I am:
- Music lover - I love all genres of music - not big on rap though.
- I like good beer.
- I can't dance.
- Live music is the best.
- I tip well - you'd have to suck as a waiter/waitress for me to tip less than 20%
- I don't complain at restaurants - I hate when people make a scene.
- I'm a huge animal lover, I wish I would have been a VET. Animals seem to love me too.
- I am a grate speller.
- I think that I am funny.
- I live by the Golden Rule.
- Fall is my favorite season.
- Christmas is my favorite holiday.
- I am not materialistic.
- My belief is that the so-called "small things" in life are the things that really matter.
- I'm pretty laid back.
- I love to eat. However I am getting smarter about what I eat. At my age, it seems as though I have to work out twice as hard for half the results. NO FAST FOOD!
- I am picky about women, perhaps too picky!
- I do not have to be in a relationship to be happy. That's not me - I've never been that type of guy.
- I am a smart a**.
- I am ultra competitive. I hate to lose.
- I want the finer things in life, but I want to share it with the right person! I would rather be poor and have the right woman by my side than have the house on the hill with a woman that doesn't share my thoughts about the small things being the things that matter most. Why not have it all - right?
- I am well rounded - I'd like to thank my parents for raising me well. I've been to at least 30 of the 50 states and 5 countries. I am educated. I am just as happy to eat at a dive bar as I am eating in a 5 star restaurant.
- George Carlin is my favorite comedian.
- Tombstone and Anchorman are my favorite movies.
OK - done for now. If you'd like to know anything else, please feel free to ask. Best of luck to all of you out there!