faithwithouth
Age: 23
Long term
Franceska_13: DTF; Dedicated, Trustworthy, Faithful
About
Occasional smoker with A Few Extra Pounds
City
Dayton, Ohio
Details
20 year old Woman, 5' 9" (175cm), Non-Religious
Ethnicity
Caucasian Capricorn with Brown hair
Intent
Franceska_13 Actively seeking a relationship
Education
Some college
Personality
Tattooed/Pierced
Profession
Student







I am Seeking a Man For Long term
Needs Test Not Completed Chemistry Not Completed
Do you drink? I do not drink Do you want children? Undecided
Marital Status Single Do you do drugs? No
Pets Dog Eye Color Brown
Do you have a car? Yes Do you have children? No
Longest Relationship Over 2 years



About Me
I'm Frankie. I'm 19 years old. I wouldn't say I'm a 'party girl,' more or less just getting out for a while with friends. I'm fun to be around, and I love a lot of different genres of music.
I'm fairly laid-back, and I love movies. I love to laugh and I always keep a smile on my face. I'm really goofy and like to act silly. Family and friends more often than not, describe me as a 'dork.' But, I also have a serious side as well.
I write more than I speak, but I can read people better than words. I express my feelings through music, such as music itself and the lyrics to whatever song fits my current mood when situations call for instrumentality and expressiveness.
I'm a full time student. Studying Phlebotomy and getting my MHT Certification.
I love making others smile and really enjoy someone with a good sense of humor. Sarcasm is a plus.
I like to go out maybe twice a week to get together with friends. I'm also a homebody who loves to stay in and watch movies and have a cuddle fest! (: I'm the type of girl who will get all dolled up, but rather stay comfortable in sweats or PJ's. I don't coat my face in 10 lbs. of makeup. The only makeup I wear, is a little bit a eyeliner and mascara.
I'm tired of doing whatever I can for someone and in the end, getting my heart broken. So, I'm going into this kind of cautious. I don't want to rush anything. I will not tolerate liars or cheaters or behind the back games. I just want someone who is DTF; Dedicated, Trustworthy, and Faithful. Somebody that I can have a fun, silly, yet mature relationship with. I know it's 2013 and 98 percent of people aren't real, but I'm hoping someone in the other 2% will find me.

Lets get to know each other? (:


Mail Settings
To send a message to Franceska_13 you MUST meet the following criteria:
Male
Age between 18 and 26.
Live in United States
Live within 75 miles.