Concerning my qualities/beliefs and physical attributes:
(1) 50% white and 50% black
(2) Green Eyes
(3) Complexion tends to change depending on season
(4) Favorite Haircut: Bald style
(5) I hate the ways of racists and discriminating people-it's their shortcomings
(6) People who tend to think they can control everyone and everything around them. It's futile
(7) Finishing my Masters of Arts in Counseling Psychology at Hope International University. Working on becoming a Liscensed Marriage and Family Therapist. Will go back to get Doctorate in Transpersonal Psychology.
(8) I've served in the Marine Corps for over 11 years, 3 months, and 29 days. Joined service at an early age of 18.
(9)Love meaningful and very intimate conversations
(10) Have a beautiful daughter that lives in Japan
(11) Join Air Force Reserves to finish years of military service.
My Personal Philosophy and Creed:
(1)Always priortize family
(2)Develop and cultivate interpersonal relationships
(3)Constantly strive to Be Proactive
(5)Begin with the end in mind
(6)Seek advice and counsel from others
(7)Be honest and sincere
(8)Be orderly in person and in work
(9)Hear both sides before judging
(10)Always put first things first
(12)Seek first to understand, then be understood
(14)Renew my four human dimensions regularly: Mind (mental) Heart (emotional/social) Body (physical) and Spirit (spiritual)
(15) Alway remember the L-CODE: to live, to learn, to love, and to leave a legacy
Some expectations (no negativity intended)
1) I don't want one of those "looking for the next better guy" women. I'm tired of the unconscious selfish themes and hidden motives that lurk within one’s psychic strivings and energy.
2) I don't mind and even enjoy paying for dinner on a first date; nonetheless, I don't like to be made felt that it’s my obligation. If you're into dating for free dinners, please do not message me.
3) I don't mind if a woman enjoys putting on makeup and getting her fingernails and toenails done to enhance her beauty; however, I do have a problem with a woman that defines herself by such artificial means. From my experience, I have found that many women identify with a pseudo appearance to feel confident and compensate for low self-worth and low self-esteem. If a woman has an attitude wherein she harbors narcissistic tendencies about her appearance, it might behoove her to understand the importance of natural beauty first. Remember artificial beauty fades but the natural beauty of the heart will always beat for the one that makes you happy...")
4) I really don't like being deceived by pictures. I understand the social importance in displaying pictures that we feel good about. Certain pictures make us feel attractive, photogenic and hone on our best physical assets; however, I think a woman should look as she appears on a photo if we meet in person. If we meet up and you don’t look like your pictures, I might think you lack integrity. I only say this because I’ve had a really bad experience before.
5) If a woman has high standards for the potential love of her life, I believe, first and foremost, she needs to meet those high standards for herself. Don't try to milk everything you can get from a man based upon your looks. In these postmodern times, both members of a relationship need to be fiscally responsible as finances in these times are steadily changing and evolving.
6) In all honesty, the act of sexual relations is merely 10 percent of a relationship. Sometimes, I'm bothered by the fact that women seem to believe and generalize that sex is all men are after. Men that are only after the physical act of procreation are living by the pleasure principle and not a meaningful existence of values. The essence of sexual relations can only truly be experienced when the physical act of sex can be transformed into the transitory expression of love.
7) Please do not response to me if you're into the bad boy types. Clearly, this is matter of maturation as women that embrace such lifestyles, in my opinion, are addicted to negativity. I don't like negative energy. Usually women change such modes of existence when they have been hurt enough. If you're a woman that has moved beyond that point, we can chat...:)
8) I would love to meet a woman that can hold deep and meaningful conversations. In others words, I want a woman that can talk about issues/situations/concerns that move beyond what one may encounter in everyday circumstances. If a woman I’m dating can chat about philosophy, psychology, politics, religion, and spirituality etc., she's definitely a keeper...lol
9) Under no circumstances will I date a woman that looks down on me. I've dated very educated and competent women that seem to get off on being independent. It seems to be an identity issue and very unattractive to say the least. Life requires balance in roles and goals.
10) I would like to meet a woman that enjoys being physically active in exercise and extracurricular activities. I enjoy running, hiking, dancing, swimming, and lifting weights sometimes to name a few…:) I’m always up to experience new adventures and opportunities.
11) I want a woman that embraces life and all its transistorizes. In other words, I want a woman that doesn't sweat the small stuff.
12) I want a woman that knows its okay to let her guard down with me. Embracing one's emotions can be a beautiful and healthy experience
13) I'm a humanistic thinking type of individual; therefore, I hope the woman I meet has some understanding of what that means. I want someone that at least recognizes the nature of problems in the world around us even if we can do nothing about them. I want someone that cares about the future of children and the generations to follow us.
14) I don't mind a woman that's picky but there must be a balance with unrealistic expectations.
15) An instant turn off for me is selfishness, self-righteousness, self-centeredness, and self-indulgence. Now, a woman that understands the importance of self-transcendence will have my heart forever.
We can decide together...:) I want to make it clear that I'm all about communication right from the start.
To send a message to
you MUST meet the following criteria:
Must not have messaged users looking for intimate encounters or sex.
Must not be looking for Hang Out
Must not be looking for Talk/E-mail
Must not be looking for Other Relationship
Must not be looking for Intimate Encounter
Must not be looking for Activity Partner
Must not do drugs
Must not be married
roses available. Click Send Message to send
Create Your Seduction Guide.