Finished my SD. Bucket list now back to the Bay!
Laugh it off, live it up, chase it down
Free thinker personality because I can't describe myself being one way when I fit the bill of so many categories.
Things I like to do: nap, eat shower
Things I should do: work, jog, camping (went camping this summer, getting back to working out)
Things I want to do/learn: paddle boarding, surfing (after the paddle boarding, gotta work my way up to that), kayaking, hmmm all these seem to be water sports (proves I can swim I guess)
Things I actually do: Work, jog/walk,nap, eat, shower, kick cats that cross my path all while being awesome.
Things that you should get about me:
I have a pretty sarcastic sense of humor but I know and understand the time and place for seriousness. I am an optimist, always have been, always will be. I surround myself with people that I believe are an added value to my life; meaning no drama. I am not a person who likes to argue, I am more of a conflict resolution kind of person. I guess that comes with each person and their own form of communication but if you are one who isn't willing to be open minded and listen then we will most likely not get along.
I'm not on this site to jump into a relationship, let's meet see if we click and go from there. If we do then great, if not then you go your way I go mine, se la vie.
If you "tak lik Dis or rt lik dis" please do not message me, just pass me by. I'm too old for that high school talk.
I am not on this site for validation. I have a good head on my shoulders, you should be able to tell by my excellent spelling and punctuation. - Nailed that spelling right!! I know what I bring to the table and please do not message me with hi sexy. Knock it off, it's not going to make me want to message you, it's kind of creepy actually. How many women do you say that to? Call someone sexy once you know them, i'm just saying.
Ohhh, now on to the fun facts about me, maybe not to you, but I don't care, they are to me
* My second toe is longer than my first one, it means i'm clairvoyant
* I love all things design; interior, exterior, architecture, landscaping
* I love all kinds of music and when I say all kinds I mean all kinds, I would watch my friends play in their hardcore metal band, to go to a Lady Antebellum concert, to my natural love of oldies, hip hop and R&B (My pandora can't hold anymore stations, sad)
* I love all types of food, I grew up in the Bay Area and we know it's a cultural melting pot, so if I haven't been somewhere before I am always game to try it (Oh also if some place says they're serving Kobe Beef,don't believe 'em, it's illegal to import to the U.S., so what are they really adding to it, just something to think about and go hmmm to)
* I met a guy named Peter Griffin and loved every minute of it, him not so much, if I run into him again I will ask him to fall down, grab his knee and start rocking back and forth and go, "ssss, ahhhh, ahhhh, ahhhh."
Lastly, finally, whatever...If you are good to me I will be good to you. I know how to treat my man like a man and I know how to be a lady. But do not mistake that for you walking all over me, I tend to have a dominant personality, but mostly joking around a lot if that makes sense. I laugh a LOT, a LOT, a LOT....I feel it's better to be stress free than to let the little things get me down. We only have this one life, let's make the best out of it and do what makes us happy. If you made it this far, message me.
Another add on: No, I do not want to make pretty mixed babies with you, no I don't care if you've never been with a black girl before and want to experiment, get it together people, let's be real. Read my profile and you'll see what I am about. Oh also, I do NOT have daddy issues, quit being gross and disgusting! If you're old enough to be my father, I AM NOT interested, sorry, it's the truth. (I know my father and we have a great relationship) I am not seeking anyones approval. Also, I have dated every color of the rainbow so please don't message me asking me if I am interested in dating outside my race, for petes sake we live in California. And yeah I said petes sake, I make it sound gangsta, I know.