Just an open-minded, freethinking woman with a humorous outlook on life. Well, most of the time anyway . It's a strange mix of positivity, and endless cynicism all in one :)
I don't want to write a book about myself here. 3D is much better...
A few things about me:
* I enjoy good (and silly!) conversations. Not being able to hold a conversation is a big turn off.
* I'm not easily offended, you really shouldn't be either. Life is silly and I make fun of it.
* I scored 481,000 points in Tetris, but had no witnesses. :(
* I'm much more of a dive or hole in the wall kinda girl than obnoxious dance club.
* When it comes to music, pretty wide range of taste. From classic rock to metal to blues to folk to psychedelic and back.
* I was a Massage Therapist for 3 years, until I burned out. Now a nurse assistant and have my phlebotomy license.
* I value intellect and curiosity in people, whether it be scholarly or self taught. Common sense doesn't hurt either.
* I'm not looking to force or push for a relationship, but ultimately it's the goal.
* I am not religious at all. I like reality and tend to live in it. No "hocus pocus" bs for me, unless it's the song by Focus (my nature is to be skeptical).
* HATE waiting in line. Who invented this? I really would like to find this truckface.
Anyway, drop a line if you'd like to hang out.