So rather than rambling on about how awesome I am, I'll just list off some fun facts about myself:
1. My mind is a vessel for all kinds of useless facts. It was a lot more impressive before Google. DAMN U GOOGLE!!!
2. I've definitely caught a travel bug. Spend time with me and you might get it too. Fair warning.
3. I use to have a slight Dr. Pepper addiction. It got pretty bad when Cherry Dr. Pepper came out. One day at a time.
4. I've got a very quirky and sometimes stupid sense of humour, but don't let that fool you. (See next point)
5. I'm usually one of the smartest people in the room, and no that doesn't mean that I spend my time with people that belong on the short bus.
6. I once got locked out of the house on the coldest night of the year in nothing more than a house coat by a cat. That really doesn't help my last point.
7. I gotta have more cowbell.
8. I love music. I know everyone says that but its definitely a passion of mine. Maybe an obsession. Love concerts, festivals, and spinning (its my favourite waste of time)
9. I really enjoy deep, and thought provoking conversation. There is only so much small talk one can take.
10. I'm kind of a big deal. People know me. :P
So that's a little about me. The rest you can get to know when we go out.
Happy fishing!! :)