So rather than rambling on about how awesome I am, I'll just list off some fun facts about myself:
1. I have a nack for memorizing tons of useless facts. It was a lot more impressive before Google. DAMN U GOOGLE!!!
2. I've definitely caught a travel bug. Spend time with me and you might get it too. Fair warning.
3. I use to have a slight Dr. Pepper addiction. It got pretty bad when Cherry Dr. Pepper came out. One day at a time.
4. I've got a very quirky and sometimes stupid sense of humour, but don't let that fool you. (See next point)
5. I'm pretty intelligent and well read. Or so I've been told.
6. I once got locked out of the house on the coldest night of the year in nothing more than a house coat by a cat. That really doesn't help my last point.
7. I gotta have more cowbell.
8. I love music. I know everyone says that but its definitely a passion of mine. Maybe an obsession. Love concerts, festivals, and spinning (its my favourite waste of time)
9. I really enjoy deep, and thought provoking conversation. There is only so much small talk one can take.
10. I'm the most amazing big spoon you'll ever meet! ;)
11. I'm kind of a big deal. People know me. :P
So that's a little about me. The rest you can get to know when we go out.
Happy fishing!! :)