PLEASE READ BEFORE REPLYING TO ME!!!!!!
DISCLAIMER.... LET ME CLEAR AND LETS BE ADULTS.... JUST BECAUSE I COMPLIMENT YOU, DOESNT MEAN I WANT YOU....
1. Saying that a person must have their own place when you live with your mother
2. Saying you wont date someone with kids when you have children
3. Looking for someone with a great career when you dont have a job
4. Saying you wont date someone who is not that attractive when you are not that attractive yourself
5. A person must have a car, when you are on the bus or catching rides or using your moms car
6. You want someone to romance you when you have NEVER romanced anyone in your life
7. Saying you want someone with a nice body when you have not seen the gym since BALLY'S was the sh*t
8. Saying that you are looking for a: Nice, Normal, Sweet, Sensitive, Caring Compassionate MAN/WOMAN When clearly you are just looking for someone That is lovely to the eyes and you can careless about whats inside..Then when you find out they are a TOOL or a TOOL-ETTE "yes I made that up" Your feelings are hurt...
9. Saying that looks dont matter when clearly they do because you can get the most genuine message from someone but if they do not have a pic it will most likely be deleted.
10. LAST BUT NOT LEAST..Stop LYING....MOST MEN LIE, and some WOMEN LIE TOO..So imma try something different and tell the truth and see what happens..
I'm VERY easy going and VERY easy to get along with. If I send you a message speaking doesn't mean I want to have sex with you. If you have that mind set then you should not be on this website or any for that matter.You might be attractive but I wont stroke your ego. Also if you feel like there are no good women out here or you seeking someone to prove you wrong, BYPASS THIS PROFILE AS IT IS NOT FOR YOU. I'm not in the business of proving anything to someone who has the mindset that women are out to get your money. There's enough stereotyping going on already, why add to it? I'm not shallow, I do respond to messages and I have no problem telling someone I'm not interested in them just like I do not have a problem with someone saying they are not interested in me. We are all adults and we should handle things accordingly.
I'm looking for FRIENDS first. I'm all for something developing after that and I'm a hopeless romantic, so I do enjoying my man's company at any given time of the day. Even though inbox messages are cool to a certain extent, I will not do it for more than three days. If we talked online that long and we haven't exchanged numbers, then the interest wasn't there. Just being honest. I'm a very talkative person and an open book. You will learn about me real quick. With that being said, have a convo with me and learn. I will not spill my life in a greeting. Besides, learning about someone in a stimulating convo is the greatest thing that can happen on a date.
I will also add this: I'm looking for serious replies. If at some point you feel we are not a match after inbox messages, then You'll be more respected if you stated that rather than just abandon the conversation. We are all adults and honesty is a respected action. If you can't hold a inbox conversation correctly then how can I sit across a dinner table from you