1. One of the biggest risks I've ever taken, no I'm not referring to the potentially life ending variety, was to start my own business. 10 years later and I'm still doing it. I have to put in my hours but my time is spent exactly how I want to spend it. Being your own boss is risky and so very rewarding.
2. Costa Rica. Love it, backpacked there for nearly a year. Want to go back. Backpacking is the best way to travel. Have a few other places in mind before I go back though. Looks like Thailand is the next destination, at least to start! A business and climbing trip is now in the works. Beyond excited...
3. Shawshank Redemption, The Green Mile, Toy Story (all of them), Monsters Inc, Never Ending Story, Aliens, Jaws, Mad Max 2, Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind, The Dark Knight, Labyrinth. These are the best audio books I've ever listened to (kidding of course)... In all seriousness though, I agree, they are all over the place. But I've been here for a "few" cycles around the sun so it's only fair that my tastes have changed. Also, don't take the order seriously either, I can't even decide which are my favs, they are all excellent.
4. I'm totally enthralled with rock. No, not the musical variety though I do enjoy that as well. I mean the kind of rock that needs to be climbed. This is a big passion for me. If you are a climber you'll know what I mean. If not, then let me take you out and you'll feel the same way soon enough.
5. When the last space shuttle launched, and it actually dawned on me that there were to be no others, a little piece inside me curled up and cried. I always wanted to go down to Cape Canaveral to watch a shuttle launch and now I'll never be able to. Lesson learned; do sh*t before you can't do it.
6. Mountain Biking, the downhill variety. Oh speaking of downhill, Skiing too.
7. Pizza, I could eat it everyday. But I don't! I only eat my own creations though, even the dough is from scratch. I know how to cook and cook at home almost every night and I love making pizza...once every couple of weeks.
8. Art, I do it for a living and am deadly good at it.
9. Laugh, I love to do it and can even laugh at myself. Smiling, love doing that too. They seem to go well together.
10. Vegan, yup I'm that too. I did it for health reasons about 8 years ago. This means I don't care if anyone is eating meat, dairy etc around me. I do it for myself, that's it... It does limit my restaurant options for some reason. (see point 7). Oh yeah, and as an added bonus if we go outdoors, I can pretty well guarantee that the mosquitoes will leave you alone. Something irresistible about my fine vegan blood I think..
11. I believe that we live in a world and universe that we don't really understand or can even fully comprehend. I love learning about it and my mind is blown regularly.
13. Everyday I'm doing something to keep myself fit and healthy. Preferably outdoors though I do hit the gym if the weather isn't cooperating.
14. I love music but have to admit I only listen to it for the rhythm. Well, except country... That just doesn't do it for me, not even the rhythm.
15. Flavoured coffees, Hazelnut & dark chocolate blends... mmmm.
So, there you have it. I'm on a happy and very fulfilling life path and am always open to bringing new friends along for the ride. You just have to contact me and who knows where we'll end up!
PS - I appreciate the flirts, "Meet Me's" and all, my only request is that you take some initiative here too. Being an avid reader, I will read your profile but sometimes I just won't see anything we might have in common so I'll pass you by. If you saw something here that resonated with you then let me know about it.