If I wasn't teaching awesome kids and being thankful for this incredible career, I would graciously invite myself into your living room every evening during dinner time. I dream of being a news anchor. We need more Vancouver born Chinese Canadian kick ass fun loving personalities out there delivering the daily news.
After spending my first year teaching in the UK metropolis of London, England, I came home with a new appreciation of West Coast nature and beauty. Two traveling handfuls of countries and cities later, Cinque Terre in Italy and the Algarve in Portugal are tied as being my favourite pockets of Europe.
New Balance. Current ones are supportive for my pronation, florescent pink and yellow. Not only is it my top pick in runners and has been since I started running 10kms and half marathons many years ago, I am also discovering my new balance after some substantial life changes.
If you are intelligent, ambitious, motivated and cares about healthy eating and wouldn't mind running 10km on a Sunday morning, then we should connect. I would really like to date someone who is...
- ready to banter and laugh out loud. It's one of life's simple pleasures to share laughs with someone you care about.
- thoughtful and genuine. How you treat others the way you want to be treated is important.
- emotionally available and vulnerable to take risks and dream out loud.
- positive in aspects of work, family, friends and life
- ready to share your 30s with someone incredible
At the end of the day, all we want is to fall asleep next to someone who is your biggest fan and who loves you whole heartedly. Not too much to ask for, right?