Hi! I am so pleased you dropped in to check out my profile.
I think that dating in your thirties is kinda like a box of chocolates. That box that has all kinds of goodies in it, but you got to the office late that day and all the good ones were already eaten, and the only ones left are those orange cream or coconut ones that no one likes. All the ones you would have liked were bitten in half by the creepy guy in the corner of the office no one likes to talk to. But maybe...just maybe there's that really good dark chocolate truffle one that may really impress you.
A little about me:
• I have no drama, no kids, my own car, my own place.
• I have a career, no debt, and no mental problems (unless you count a slight amount of immaturity and sarcasm)
• I am focused, decisive, and serious about where my life is going.
• I love staying up late and watching bad movies.
• I think a lot of people would say I laugh way too much at my own jokes.
• I never miss an episode of the Daily Show, Modern Family, or The Big Bang Theory.
• I think Saturday Night Live is as good as it has ever been.
• I hate it when I buy socks and they're the wrong size and the gray ankle part rides up on the back of my foot and they don't fit right.
• I own a clapper.
• I think one of the most important qualities a man should have is decisiveness.
• I think the phrase "happier than a witch in a broom factory" is hilarious.
• I think it's ironic that chat roulette is named after a game, because when it comes to chat roulette, nobody wins.
• I also think it's ironic that a lot of people use the word "ironic" thinking it will make them sound smart, but most of the time use it incorrectly and they end up sounding like idiots.
• I love songs performed live that go on for over 10 minutes.
• I love coffee.
• I think curse words are beautiful, and I use them often.
• I don't do drugs.
A little about you:
You are adventurous, spontaneous, and passionate. If it's reasonable, you love dropping everything and getting out of town for a couple of days. You don't get grumpy when I open the door for you. You enjoy trying new things. You hate getting in a rut and having too much routine. You are cute, fun, and sarcastic. You like conversation over dimmed lighting. You love to cuddle on the couch while watching a movie. You have a little attitude. You're looking for a partner who just may change your life.
I don't think a guy should let a woman pump gas while he sits in the car. I don't think a guy should walk ten feet in front of his special lady friend while they walk down the street. I think that eventually, you want a partner. Someone to walk with you, take care of you, and keep you safe. I get that, and for the right woman, I want to be that guy. I want to laugh, try new things together, and be partners in life.
If you're still reading this, thanks for taking the time - hope to talk to you soon! If not, good luck on your search!