I like all type of music: Dance, Trance, House, you know what I'm talking about, Ministry of sound etc. I also watch Video hits, so you can rest assure that im up to date with every new artist name and criminal record. Reading: I read anything i can get my hands on. Movies: Comedies! Love a good comedy. Teen comedies, anything with a good laugh, also anything set in the 18th and 19th century like Hornblower, Napoleon, as well as some good action ones like James Bond.
I'm a simple kind of guy I was raised to treat women with respect and know how to appreciate them as well. I do enjoy camping, hiking, and shooting, as well as staying in and cooking, I love to BBQ as well.
I play in a basketball league and play football on my spare time as well, i Like extreme sports and paintball, No not laser skirmish, ugh. Yes I'm going to list going to the gym because I ACTUALLY do it.
Other Interests are, Sitting in on my porch and enjoying a beer while listening to dance music. Love to travel, cars and imports (Supra's!) and SUV's
10. Tell him he looks like your father.
9. Tell him that he looks like your mother.
8.Talk about your doll collection in the third person.
7. Talk about your recent Hernia operation.
6. Showing him the Hernia in a jar.
5. Confessing your love for Hitler on the first date. you should wait at least 2 to 3 dates for that one.
4. Talk about your co-workers annoying habits while pinching food off his plate.
3. Talk about marriage and children on your first date.
2. Say you look nothing like your photo after you sent him a photo of Imogene Bailey.
1. Last but not least, never say "I've seen Bigger" about any body part.
Now if you promise not to talk about these things send me an email. Be warned im not looking for pen-pals, I'm to much fun to be around just to leave it at writing emails.
Next week, I'll list the top 10 things guys don't want to hear women say. Including my personal favorite, "That's not the way my ex did it"
My "Ideal Partner"
Incredibly intelligent and amazingly beautiful, Someone who finds my jokes funny is a plus.
No stalkers or clingy people please. I'm not sure what im looking for but its not that. Someone who believes anything in life is possible, because it is!