Top 10 Reasons Why I Would Be Your Best "Friend that's a Girl" Ever
10. You will see me wearing sexy lingerie more than “comfortable” undies.
9. You won’t hear me nag and complain because I don’t sweat the small stuff. Except spelling errors.
8. You will be proud to have me on your arm when we go out and your friends may be amused. I mean envious.
7. You will never, ever compete with me. [Mud wrestling would be okay though)
6. You will be nicely surprised when I kiss you passionately at unexpected times and in unexpected places.
5. You will never see me roll my eyes at you when you say something because I will respect you.
4. You will see my smile far more than not. As the Swedes say about a good woman - she should be happy, horny, and grateful
3. You will find yourself thinking seriously about my observations on life and current events.
2. You won’t be holding my purse at the shoe store.
1. “I’m not in the mood”. Not sure what this means. Lol.
I'm not interested in intimate encounters (including hot sex with younger men with hot bodies and large you know). Lol. Or naughty texting.
Just want to find a good friend who likes my dorky sense of humor, likes to drink beer and talk with me and have fun (and not hurt my feelings). Ooh handsome and sexy too. Can't forget that part. Lol.
"I don't know what else to do except to try to dream of you and wonder if you are dreaming too, wherever you are."
--Winnie the Pooh
She may be the face I can't forget The trace of pleasure or regret May be my treasure or the price I have to pay She may be the song the summer sings May be the chill the autumn brings May be a hundred different things Within the measure of a day
She may be the beauty or the beast May be the famine or the feast May turn each day into a heaven or a hell She may be the mirror of my dreams The smile reflected in a stream She may not be what she may seem inside her shell
She who always seems so happy in a crowd Whose eyes can be so private and so proud No one's allowed to see them when they cry She may be the love that cannot hope to last May come to me from shadows of the past But I'll remember till the day I die
She may be the reason I survive The why and wherefore I'm alive The one I'll care for through the rough in many years Me, I'll take her laughter and her tears And make them all my souvenirs For where she goes I've got to be The meaning of my life is she She She