Alright, time to update this beast.
I'm not going to write a novel here, because let's face it - none of it will mean anything if we don't get along in person. So I'm going to tell you a few things that I'm looking for, and maybe you'll be able to extrapolate some information about me based on that.
1. I'd rather not date someone who lived in Enfield or something. I just moved out of Sackville to the north end, and I'd rather not get back on the highway. That said, I'm not averse to some driving.
2. I am looking to settle down. I'm sorry, but if you're an early-20s student, there is a side of me that is very interested in meeting you, but the rest is telling me it's a waste of time. I like older women with jobs, and boring, routine lives.
3. I like people who take care of themselves, in a general sense. Mentally, physically, spiritually, whatever. Clean house, clean diet, some sort of interest in fitness or physical activities. Being in shape says so much more about you than 'I go to the gym'. It shows that you care, and it's usually reflected elsewhere in your life.
4. Ambition. Foresight. I work on the side for extra money and to keep me busy, and because I have goals. Long-term goals. Do you? Do you fly by the seat of your pants, or do you start thinking about 5 years down the road on first dates?
5. If you're handy and can do stuff around the house like paint, repair drywall/trim....Oh, man.
PS. If you're hot, you can pretty much disregard all of this. I'll probably message you back, damn it. You know I will. I'm still a guy.