Are you cute and knowledgeable in science and technology? Do you think you may be a robot stuck in a human body? If so, feel free to contact me if you don't have the urge to destroy the human race. To be clear, I'm don't like all science fiction, in fact I don't like Dr. Who. That's right, I said it.
My username is pretty self-explanatory. I'm neither creative nor spontaneous so if you're looking for a gent that can play musical instruments, better look somewhere else.
I'm not into the following:
1. Outdoor activities that take a lot of energy and effort. I don't mind walks or horse back riding, as long as the horse doesn't run.
2. Reading. Not that I can't read, I just don't enjoy reading.
3. Crowded places.
I'm into the following:
1. Travelling and taking pictures. I'm particularly fond of Japan as I been there twice already.
2. Tasty food regardless of price. As long as it's doesn't involve chicken and organs, I'm good.
3. Tech gadgets. Don't worry I don't spend all my money buying them.
4. Cars. Do worry because I have low tolerance to broken cars.
5. Planes. I have a private license that is collecting dust.
6. Thoughtful and intelligent discussions.
7. Dark comedies. Yes, I'm a bit twisted.
8. Animals. I'm more of a dog person but I don't mind cats despite the fact I'm allergic to them. I may be okay with horses since one of them did try to throw me into the side of a barn.
Music: JPop, some J-Rock (X-Japan), Johnny Cash (yeah I'm a bit odd). Basically, if I like it, I'll listen to it.
TV: The usual suspects: Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, John Stewart, Stephan Colbert, anime, Discovery channel, History channel, Nat Geo, Family Guy, American Dad. Sorry but Simpsons have pretty much ran out of steam.
I have a very low tolerance to BS so the Princess type is a huge "no no" for me.