***Please read my profile. Only responses with recent face pics (within 3 years) will be responded to****
Well I've been single for a while. I've been dating on and off since then, but I just haven't met "the one (does that really exist)".
SBF: Strong, sweet, independent, kind(don't confuse my kindness for weakness), plus sized woman (if you cannot handle this move on, I'm quite comfortable in my own skin and body and I don't need childish comments) love to laugh, loyal, caring, fun, spontaneous, passionate, loves traveling (from day trips to international vacations (just came back from Turkey, LOVED IT!!!)), movies, museums, cultural events, and open to trying something new. I'm content with life and looking for someone special to share that with and eventually start a family.
Ok, I'm going to try something different, I have been putting the kind of qualities that I'm looking for, that doesn't seem to work so well. so now I will just list the things I'm NOT LOOKING FOR:
1. Dishonest, disrespectful
2. Boring, boring, boring, hiding behind the computer
3. Rudeness (comments, pics, etc.), Classless
4. Sex obsessed (there is a healthy level of this), FWD, NSA, booty call, etc
5. Closed minded
6. Can't speak or write in English (properly)
7. Looking for a quick marriage
8. No sense of humor
9. Scared of using the phone, actually talking, not just texting
10. In any kind of relationship, can't leave your drama in the past
11. Smoking (yes smoking weed is still smoking)
12. Saying something that you never intend to do. Not keeping promises, ALL TALK
13. Unemployed, don't have own place
14. If you have kids, not taking care of them (not just financially)
15. Not willing to meet reasonably soon
16. Internet friends, constant texting, long distance (outside North America)
17. Selfish; in general and in the bedroom, has "bedroom issues"
18. Worries about what others think
Is that Meet Me thing for real??????!!!
Fall is here, many things to do while the weather is nice, hiking, apple picking, etc.