***Please read my profile. Only profiles with recent face pics (without the sunglasses) will be responded to****
Well I've been single for a while. I've been dating on and off since then, but I just haven't met "the one (does that really exist)".
Strong, sweet, independent, kind(don't confuse my kindness for weakness), plus sized woman (if you cannot handle this move on, I'm quite comfortable in my own skin and body and I don't need childish comments) love to laugh, loyal, caring, fun, spontaneous, passionate, loves traveling (from day trips to international vacations (just came back from Turkey, LOVED IT!!!)), movies, museums, cultural events, and open to trying something new. I'm content with life and looking for someone special to share that with.
Ok, I'm going to try something different, I have been putting the kind of qualities that I'm looking for, that doesn't seem to work so well. so now I will just list the things I'm NOT looking for
2. Boring, boring, boring
3. Rudeness (comments, pics, etc.)
4. Disrespectful in any way
5. Sex obsessed (there is a healthy level of this), FWD, NSA, booty call, etc
6. To be a fetish
7. Closed minded
8. Can't speak or write in English (properly)
9. Looking for a quick marriage
10. No sense of humor
11. Scared of using the phone, actually talking, not just texting
12. Disappears the minute there is an exchange of numbers
13. In any kind of relationship
14. Smoking (yes smoking weed is still smoking)
15. A scrub (just check out TLC's song), jerk
16. Saying something that you never intend to do. Not keeping promises
17. Unemployed, don't have own place
18. If you have kids, you actually take care of them (not just financially)
19. Not looking to date and meet in person
20. Internet friends, constant texting
I'm sure I can keep on going, but I will stop now. This is more a guideline, but the majority of this is what I'M NOT looking for.