Life's too short to be what you're not. Let's not waste each others' time.
*I have come across so many pushy, creepy guys on here to just agree to a meeting. Please be patient with me while I figure out whether or not you're a psychopath ;)
*I am over weight, but working on it. I love physical activity. If weight is a deal breaker for you, I understand and you are free to move on. Looks can be changed. Who you are as a person cannot be changed (barring catastrophic life events). UPDATE: I now have myself listed as "A Few Extra Pounds" because several guys got mad that they found me searching for BBW and I wasn't big enough. Hey... I'm not complaining.
*I'm a pretty straightforward person. I tell it like it is (hopefully with tact), and I appreciate the same from others.
*I have a child, and I take that responsibility seriously. I will not web chat with you, phone chat with you, or meet up with you while I'm supposed to be taking care of my son. If this bothers you, please move on.
*I can be a loving, caring, generous, funny person. I can also be sarcastic and caustic if you get on my nerves.
*I am divorced, but I still live with my ex, and will for some time due to finances. We keep our private lives private out of respect for each other and our son. If this bothers you, I will understand, but it is what it is. It's not permanent, but I get that most guys aren't a fan of the situation.
*I'm not big into hooking up with strangers, so if we can't have some sort of friendship in the beginning, then meeting is pointless. If I can't trust you as a person, then why the heck would I sleep with you? I'm a grown woman, not some low-self-esteem, slutty co-ed looking for validation.
Please DO NOT contact me if:
* You are looking for dirty chat. I can talk it up nasty with the best, however, if your second or third sentence to me is "How big are your boobs?" I will wish you luck on your search and stop talking to you.
* You are convinced that you are any form of 'gansta'. I'm not interested in people that wear their pants under their butt cheeks, their hats sideways, bump their bass loud enough to shake the windows of homes they pass by, and walk like their foot is asleep.
* You have kids and don't take care of them.
* You have to drink alcohol to have a good time.
* You do any kind of drugs even if only occasionally or socially (yes, this includes marijuana) UPDATE: I don't think poorly of people that smoke marijuana. I think that, used properly, it can be a beneficial thing. However, due to its current questionable legality, and the fact that I have a child, I don't want anything to do with it, at all. I'm sorry if this offends anyone.
* You currently live with your parents and have never lived on your own. If you have never lived in the 'real world' and taken care of yourself, even being friends isn't going to work with me.
* You are big into console/online gaming (to each their own, but I can't stand it)
I'm looking for someone with maturity (as in pays their bills, cleans up after themselves, and knows how to appreciate people). You don't have to be old to be mature, and being old doesn't make you mature.
Fun Facts About Me...
* I can 'Extreme Coupon'... ever bought 40 rolls of toilet paper for $1? I have.
* I can make my own stuff... toothpaste, hair care, soap, lotion, laundry detergent... yeah, I have a recipe for that.
* Microsoft Excel is my best friend... I have a spreadsheet for everything (with formulas and charts too).
* I have installed and programmed a corporate phone system.
* I know how and when to use there, their, and they're.
* The only time I've spent more than $20 on a pair of shoes is when I've bought running shoes... and those knee high 'hooker boots' for Halloween, but that was a one-time thing.
* My purse was not made by Coach, Louis Vuitton, etc... actually, none of my 'purses' are really purses.
* My sunglasses cannot be used as drink coasters.
* I know what my natural hair color is because I can see it when I look in the mirror.
* I know how to cook... and not just follow directions on a Hamburger Helper box, I mean really cook. I can also use a grill (I prefer propane, but if someone wants to enlighten me on the joys of charcoal grilling, I'm all for it)
* I was the first woman from my college to be nominated twice for the Irene Ryan Award.
* I have changed my own oil
* I have changed a flat tire
* I am probably one of the very few women on this planet that knows that you do not possess psychic mind-reading powers.
First dates are over rated. They are usually awkward and people try too hard. I would love something low key with lots of chatting (so no 'dinner and a movie'). Meeting for coffee seems to be the common, non-committal intro date, and that's fine with me.
If you want to meet for drinks, then there is only one place I can go for that and it's the bar within walking distance of my house because I DO NOT drink and drive, nor do I ride with people that have been drinking. My son needs me to be around for a while, not in jail or dead :) (As a side note, if we hit it off and want to have drinks at some point, then I'll arrange a cab for myself so that I can enjoy the festivities. I'm just not going to do it for every first date, you know? That can add up)