Hi I am Scott. I have lived in Fort Worth since Aug 2011 but am originally from Tampa Bay. I have been in the Marines since 96 so I have moved around a lot. I am looking to meet new people. If I meet the right one it could turn into something but if not we that's fine too. I like eating out, hanging out and generally having a good time. My favorite music is country but I listen to it all now and then. I like boating on the lake and am there every chance I get. I do get out of the house a lot but bars seem to be the only place to meet women around here and I don't like living at bars so I figure this is another way to meet women. I am looking for a woman who has free time to spend with me. If you work multiple jobs or for some reason do not have much time please pass me by.
Now here are the rules from the male side. These are our rules! Please note.. These are all numbered ’1 ‘ ON PURPOSE!
1. Men are NOT mind readers.
1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You’re a big girl. If it’s up, put it down.. We need it up, you need it down. You don’t hear us complaining about you leaving it down.
1. Sunday sports It’s like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.
1. Crying is blackmail.
1. Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not work! Strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work! Just say it!
1. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.
1. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That’s what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.
1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 Days.
1. If you think you’re fat, you probably are. Don’t ask us.
1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.
1. You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done. Not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.
1. Whenever possible, Please say whatever you have to say during commercials.
1. Christopher Columbus did NOT need directions and neither do we.
1. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not A color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.
1. If it itches, it will be scratched.. We do that.
1. If we ask what is wrong and you say ‘nothing,’ We will act like nothing’s wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.
1. If you ask a question you don’t want an answer to, Expect an answer you don’t want to hear.
1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine… Really.
1. Don’t ask us what we’re thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as baseball or motor sports.
1. You have enough clothes.
1. You have too many shoes.
I would take you out to a nice dinner. If all goes well we could continue with drinks and hang out or if not then we will just call it a night. haha
To send a message to
you MUST meet the following criteria:
Age between 21 and 45.
Live in United States
Live within 75 miles.
Must not have messaged users looking for intimate encounters or sex.
You must have a picture to contact this user.
Must not do drugs
Must not be married
roses available. Click Send Message to send
Create Your Seduction Guide.