I'm just me! I can be sarcastic at times, goofy, impulsive and I know how to speak my mind when the time is right.
I'm an independent person, but I've learned through experiences that I have to be open to letting others do things for me, I just don't EXPECT them to do it...once people start expecting things to happen is when the problems start occurring.
I love to spend time outdoors, i.e. camping, canoeing, hiking, going to the lake, or just a plain old day drive.
A few things to know:
* I like to be positive. I'm sure it drives some people crazy, but I don't really see the point in being Debbie downer.
* I love to laugh at myself, if you don't have yourself to laugh at, then what do you have?
* I love to grill.
* I love to cook in general, but it's harder to do for just one person.
* I'm a pretty outgoing person, but also have my quiet side.
* I'm a very laid back person, it takes a bit to ruffle my feathers. I don't really see the point in letting things get to me.
* I love big dogs!
* I love music of all sorts, including classical.
* I work out about 4 nights a week. I love how it makes me feel, and of course it's good for my health.
* I'm not into people who enjoy feeling sorry for themselves. I understand we all have our down times, but if it's all the time for you, then it's not worth my time. It's too exhausting trying to spend your time always building someone else back up.
* I like to go four wheeling, and I'm not talking on four wheelers. I have a lifted vehicle and when it's up and running (which unfortunately is not right now), I love to spend the day just hitting the trails and enjoying the scenery no matter what the weather.
* I love history. I think it's amazing to know about things versus just knowing they exist. I will have to say after visiting Ireland earlier this year, that our history around the Ozarks just doesn't seem old enough any more...but you'll have that after visiting places that were built in the 15th century or before.
* I love big words like discombobulated and stercoraceous. I'm not gonna spout out big words all the times, but I enjoy learning them. In fact I just plain like to learn, can't say I always remember what I learn, but the act of doing it excites me.
* I'm afraid of heights.
* There are some things that I like to do in a certain manner, i.e. which way the toilet paper is hung (hey, everyone has their way), but I'm not OCD or anything like that.
I can't think of anything else right now, although I'm sure there is more there. So I guess I'm going to stop for now. Anything else, hit me up.
Riding high in April, shot down in May, but I know I'm gonna change that tune, when I'm back on top, back on top in June.... That's life